UAI estimate?! (1 Viewer)

J e S s

HSC
ok, seeing as so many people are doing this i thought i may as well as for a uai estimate on my own 1/2 yearly. just curious...

i go 2 a crappy school in the middle of no where btw.

adv. english
exam mark 90%
course rank 1/8
exam rank 2/8

ancient history
exam mark 86%
course rank 1/6
exam rank 1/6

legal studies
exam mark 93%
course rank 1/4
exam rank 1/4

gen. maths
exam mark 60%
course rank 9/32
exam rank .. no idea

senior science
exam mark 98%
course rank 1/15
exam rank 1/15

business studies
exam mark 86%
course rank 1/3
exam rank.. no idea

k, my excuses are: maths probably wont count 4 my uai so i didnt study much and maths really isnt my thing. business studies i do by correspondence and the exam wasnt an assessment task so i didnt study for that either just to see where my strengths/weakness are and yea.. if only i could choose my subjects again (senior science would be gone!)

J e S s

HSC
haha thanx but i dont think ill get that high personally. dux last year got about 92, dux before that got 99 n yea they've varied a fair bit.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
You should do quite well if you maintain all those ranks, and maybe improve on the maths (incase it does count).

J e S s

HSC
politik said:
If you have marks like that at the half-yearly stage you'll be close to 99.
thanks! my worry is though that the 1/2 yearly was relatively easy so i dont think my marks from the 1/2 yearly will be reflected in the trials/hsc but i guess all i can do now is try my best. thanks for the input though!

n the thing about dux.. well there r still ppl that do better than me at school, we (luckly) just dont do the same classes!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)