UAI Estimate. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Would someone please do me the favour of estimating my UAI.

My schools rank in 2007 was #23.

My ranks:

English Advanced - 124/143 SIGH

Mathematics Extension 1 - 31/101

Mathematics Extension 2 - 15/27

Business Studies - 9/47

Chemistry - 22/76

Physics - 32/92.

I was hoping to maybe fluke 95.00 so i could do actuarial studies but it seems to be quite far out of my reach. Since i skipped kindergarten, i'm still 16 and i'm desperately worried about my future.

If i didn't manage to make 95, would there be any other ways i could possibly get into the actuarial studies course. I am willing to do anything to get in. anything ( hint hint )

Honestly, i am really worried about the HSC like most students but i have been doing quite a decent amount of study and i'm totally ready to improve my shit marks.

Help would be appreciated with the UAI prediction.

Thanks

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
18836165 said:
Would someone please do me the favour of estimating my UAI.

My schools rank in 2007 was #23.

My ranks:

English Advanced - 124/143 SIGH

Mathematics Extension 1 - 31/101

Mathematics Extension 2 - 15/27

Business Studies - 9/47

Chemistry - 22/76

Physics - 32/92.

I was hoping to maybe fluke 95.00 so i could do actuarial studies but it seems to be quite far out of my reach. Since i skipped kindergarten, i'm still 16 and i'm desperately worried about my future.

If i didn't manage to make 95, would there be any other ways i could possibly get into the actuarial studies course. I am willing to do anything to get in. anything ( hint hint )

Honestly, i am really worried about the HSC like most students but i have been doing quite a decent amount of study and i'm totally ready to improve my shit marks.

Help would be appreciated with the UAI prediction.

Thanks
You are only 16???

Wow...you do have the option of repeating...I am not seriously joking...

At your current state, I am sure you can only pull out 90 UAI maximum.

HSC
lyounamu said:
You are only 16???

Wow...you do have the option of repeating...I am not seriously joking...

At your current state, I am sure you can only pull out 90 UAI maximum.
Hmm. Yeah the option of repeating is there, but i really don't want to go back to school :p. I am confident i can get 90 as an aligned mark for all subjects par english. With english 75 - 85 is what i am hoping for. I have done almost all the past papers in the last 15 years for both maths, and about 5 each for the other subjects. I don't know, i will just have to wait and see what happens.

Also what do you think a 90-100% raw mark in extension 1 maths will turn into when it is aligned?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
18836165 said:
Hmm. Yeah the option of repeating is there, but i really don't want to go back to school :p. I am confident i can get 90 as an aligned mark for all subjects par english. With english 75 - 85 is what i am hoping for. I have done almost all the past papers in the last 15 years for both maths, and about 5 each for the other subjects. I don't know, i will just have to wait and see what happens.

Also what do you think a 90-100% raw mark in extension 1 maths will turn into when it is aligned?
90-100% in ext will be like 97 or 98 as in aligned mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)