UAI for pharmacy at CSU and USYD? (1 Viewer)

Lordsion

HSC
At Charles Sturt Uni website - pharmacy is UAI 80 --- however in my UAC guide it is 90 .... what is it?! But on the UAC main round offers UAI sheet - it is around 81 ?!

I am a rurual student whose UAI will be around 85 --> 91 + i get a 5 point bonus.

Also, at sydney uni website - the UAI is around 95. But they also have a rural bonus where i could get in for around 90.15.

also are the dates for the STAT exam released yet?

And what is pharmacy like (for those who are doing it, please tell)

I do:
Bio
Chem
Economics
Advanced English
Business studies

I dropped maths today (only assumed knowledge - so i can still apply for pharmacy anyways)

Lordsion

HSC
drewbrow1 said:
Un-drop maths.
How come? .... it was my lowest subject ... it wont count towards my UAI and HSC ..... we are on the last topic ... so what was the point of doing HSC in maths if it wont count towards anything + i already have the assumed knowledge required as we are on the last topic.

andry

HSC
good luck passing first year pharmacy maths.

boris

Banned
HSC
Re: CSU
When the offers came out last year it dropped to 80 because of the lack of applicants.

Oh yeah. Epic fail at dropping maths. Goodluck with passing your entire degree without maths.

deadbeat

HSC
andry said:
good luck passing first year pharmacy maths.
werd.

good luck in understanding most chemistry and even biological theory. as lots of it require a decent graps of the language of mathematics.

me&you

HSC
i think you'll be fine without the maths since you only dropped it recently and you're doing year 12 chem. there's always bridging courses and free tutoring (at csu) if you're stuck.

just focus on your hsc for now. don't worry so much about getting into your course since you have a little while after exams to change your preferences.

good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)