UAI Prediction and Question (1 Viewer)

spark

Okay folks.. here are my trial/other assessment results..

School: Selective, ~30th last year

Trials:

Agriculture - 78.5% - 15/73 (21 overall)
English Adv. - 76% - 30/130 (~25 overall)
Maths Adv. - 77% - 31/97 (46 overall)
Modern History - 88% - 14/38 (9 overall)
Chemistry - 62% - 33/57 (41 overall)

English Extension 1 78% - ~12/33 (~10 overall)
English Extension 2 81% - 9/19 (overall internal)

I would like a UAI prediction based on these results please - and with my assessments out of the way, this is probably the more comprehensive outlook.

And my other question: Is the HSC mark we are given, the actual RAW mark that we received from the exam?? Or do we see the scaled and that is aligned again?

Last edited:

spark

So if I were to receive an 88 for my Maths HSC exam (raw mark), that would be aligned to a 91?

And what I would see on my HSC report (for the external exam alone) would be the 91 instead of the 88, which remains unknown?

:eek:

spark

Wow I see.. and I suppose after it's been aligned, it goes through the rigorous process of scaling?

Thanks! It alleviates some concern. :)

spark

Hmm, I was thinking about this today and I would REALLY want to crack the 94 barrier. Can anyone please offer me suggestions on what I should be aiming for at least?

spark

Oh.. the depression.

Well I studied my ass off for chemistry and maths (and everything else really) - but I still only managed to pull out a 62% in chem (depression voids :(). OTOH, my maths trials rank was an improvement from my other assessments which was hovering between 50-64 all year. I'm in limbo in regards to chem - should I just drop it or not concentrate on it? It's quite discouraging to know that you've studied as much as you could, to only get a bad mark.

I managed to lose dimwit marks in both English Adv and Modern which I'm still beating myself up for. >_< Oh well, indeed a learning process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)