UAI required in order to study dentistry at the university of sydney (1 Viewer)

darn-jai

HSC
was wondering what do u mean by interstate heheh and was wondering does any1 know the time frame from the ct to orange hahaha since considering the csu course

doink

Clone
HSC
interstate: Any move which crosses a state boundary, regardless of the number of miles.

boris

Banned
HSC
darn-jai said:
was wondering what do u mean by interstate heheh and was wondering does any1 know the time frame from the ct to orange hahaha since considering the csu course
Well CSU is operational next year and it's a 5 year degree, similar to every other undergrad Denistry degree

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
boris said:
Well CSU is operational next year and it's a 5 year degree, similar to every other undergrad Denistry degree
The only difference is if they choose to go the Full Fee for the last two years like Griffith or not since they are following the new trend of 3+2 structure.

boris

Banned
HSC
Also depending on your GPA you may only come out with a Bachelor of Oral Hygiene/Therapy after 3 years (i think you need to maintain a 5)

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
boris said:
Also depending on your GPA you may only come out with a Bachelor of Oral Hygiene/Therapy after 3 years (i think you need to maintain a 5)
I don't know about CSU but for Griffith, as long as you graduate the oral health in dental science degree, it's instant entry to the grad diploma in dent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)