UCAT TUTORING (1 Viewer)

yep...

HSC
I’ve heard of many UCAT platforms to do tutoring. Can anyone give feedback if they have used the following:
  • UCAT Masterclass
  • Matrix
  • MedEntry
  • Medify
  • Ace
Also, isn’t UCAT Masterclass the same course as Matrix but just online and cheaper? Thank you guys!

imagineee

HSC
I personally used medify for ucat prep then medentry for interview prep. I would say they were both pretty good and adequately prepared me for the UCAT and interviews respectively. That said, I believe that some of the medify UCAT questions (most notably the AR and QR questions in later mock tests) don't accurately reflect the actual difficult of the ucat subsections, being much more difficult than the actual thing. Thus, I know a lot of people who used both medify and medentry in conjunction (from what I've heard, Medentry also has some problems such as very wacky scaling for mock exams).

yep...

HSC
I personally used medify for ucat prep then medentry for interview prep. I would say they were both pretty good and adequately prepared me for the UCAT and interviews respectively. That said, I believe that some of the medify UCAT questions (most notably the AR and QR questions in later mock tests) don't accurately reflect the actual difficult of the ucat subsections, being much more difficult than the actual thing. Thus, I know a lot of people who used both medify and medentry in conjunction (from what I've heard, Medentry also has some problems such as very wacky scaling for mock exams).
thank you!

Yes99

HSC
curious, when did you start studying for ucat? i heard as early as year 8, mostly year 11, some starting at year 12 (who still managed to scored great marks but they are probably super smart anyway)

imagineee

HSC
curious, when did you start studying for ucat? i heard as early as year 8, mostly year 11, some starting at year 12 (who still managed to scored great marks but they are probably super smart anyway)
I started in Year 12, but I did do a workshop in Year 11 but it mostly just consisted of an introduction into the structure and question types of the UCAT.

Yes99

HSC
I started in Year 12, but I did do a workshop in Year 11 but it mostly just consisted of an introduction into the structure and question types of the UCAT.
wow. how were you able to fit everything in with ext 2, english (phys and chem)?

imagineee

HSC
wow. how were you able to fit everything in with ext 2, english (phys and chem)?
Well I didn't really fit in english so didn't do very good for that. For the others though, I think studying ahead of wherever your class is up to helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)