Ufc/mma (1 Viewer)

BreezerD

HSC
Yeah, that was ridiculous. Chonan must have had that in the back of his mind all fight, and then just thought "Screw it, if I don't win now I'm not gonna win ever..."

That heelhook was DEEP too, look at the angle of his knee...

XPac2

HSC
Lesnar used to wrestle in WWE before he joined UFC. He got fired for using steroids, so i dont doubt he's still using them today.

Mozza91

HSC
Lesnar used to wrestle in WWE before he joined UFC. He got fired for using steroids, so i dont doubt he's still using them today.
He didn't get fired he left to pursue a career in the NFL and failed

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Your a fucking douche, After every UFC Fight, the fighters are immediately drug tested.

Anyway, I've been busy as of late and haven't caught UFC 95, I've heard that it was a very good ppv, so i'll give it a watch on the weekend and post my thoguhts later

Mozza91

HSC
BUMP
Just read pro's pick on sherdog for Page vs Jardine, Nick Thompson's prediction was Rampage via hit and run :lol:

Hornby

Banned
HSC
It's gonna be a close fight, but I think Evans will take it

Carwin's knockout on Gonzaga was awesome - Carwin vs Lesnar down the track shall be awesome.

In other news, Mir is injured and it looks like they're postponing the fight till UFC 100, which is shaping up to be one hell of a card with Alves vs GSP, Bisping vs Henderson and now Mir vs Lesnar II.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
[youtube]CeQMrVOvUYE[/youtube]

Heres the main card and my picks for UFC 97:

Middleweight Championship bout: Anderson Silva vs. Thales Leites

Light Heavyweight bout: Chuck Liddell vs. Mauricio Rua

* This is the hardest contest to pick, because Shogun looked shithouse in his fight against Coleman, but I still think he has the goods to beat the Ice Man

Light Heavyweight bout: Brian Stann vs. Krzysztof Soszynski

Heavyweight bout: Cheick Kongo vs. Antoni Hardonk

Light Heavyweight bout: Luiz Cane vs. Steve Cantwell

Mozza91

HSC
Fuck Silva is a beautiful fighter. If I read wiki correctly, if he wins this, he is equal with Hughes and Ortiz with the most title defences, and there is talk of him fighting GSP. Leites looks good, but he'll have to be perfect, and hope that Silva fights like shit.

Hmm.
I smell an upset,Silva was dissapointing against Cote and with all these upsets in the last 6 months (seriously how the fuck did Mir beat Nog) it could happen here other then that Shogun will KO Chuck and as much as I want Hardonk to win Kongo will be to good

peter22

Banned
HSC
Haha. Cant believe anyone here actually follows UFC. I thought I was the only one. But yeh in all honestly I think Leites may have a good chance against Silva if he does take him down. That being said, I do think Silva will KTFO of Leites. BTW I hope Thiago Alves knocks the fuck out of GSP. I really do not like that prick lool. Who are you favourite fighters guys??? Mine are Diego Sanchez, Josh Koscheck, Chuck Liddell, Randy Coutoure, Anderson Silva.

Mozza91

HSC
Haha. Cant believe anyone here actually follows UFC. I thought I was the only one. But yeh in all honestly I think Leites may have a good chance against Silva if he does take him down. That being said, I do think Silva will KTFO of Leites. BTW I hope Thiago Alves knocks the fuck out of GSP. I really do not like that prick lool. Who are you favourite fighters guys??? Mine are Diego Sanchez, Josh Koscheck, Chuck Liddell, Randy Coutoure, Anderson Silva.
Wanderlei,GSP,Nog,Griffen and Shogun

peter22

Banned
HSC
Wanderlei,GSP,Nog,Griffen and Shogun
Yeh forgot about Griffin. He is definitely one of my fav. But most fav. is definitely. Diego "the nightmareeeeeeee" Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzz. Hopefully after he beats Clay Guida, he gets the loser of Ken Flo and BJ Penn and then hopefully a title shot.

Mozza91

HSC
Yeh forgot about Griffin. He is definitely one of my fav. But most fav. is definitely. Diego "the nightmareeeeeeee" Sanchezzzzzzzzzzzzz. Hopefully after he beats Clay Guida, he gets the loser of Ken Flo and BJ Penn and then hopefully a title shot.
In affliction I like Belfort and Fedor

Monstar

HSC
hahaha Rich Franklin...If anyone wants to see some creepy parallels watch Silva Vs Rampage in Pride. Im hoping Rich gets to know Silva's Knees as well as he remembers A.Silvas'. Also Rua is a spent force man.. dude was terrible vs a needstoretire coleman... im predicting iceman via brutal KO.

If you guys are keen on following a rising star (hes pretty much a god in japan i think) look at "Kid Yamamoto" - he has been awarded fastest knockout ever in k-1 (look it up on youtube...). hes a fucking badass and rumours are when hes done over in japan hes coming over to WEC (UFCs little brother , has featherweight and bantam weight) to fight. I expect him to dominate and move up to LW so he can beat the shit outta a crybaby bj penn.

Favourite Fighters:
1. Wanderlei Silva
2. Rampage
3. Kid Yamamato
4. Fedor
5. GSP

Also, Whose Fedor fighting next? barnett v fedor would be sickness..

Monstar

HSC
Your a fucking douche, After every UFC Fight, the fighters are immediately drug tested.

Anyway, I've been busy as of late and haven't caught UFC 95, I've heard that it was a very good ppv, so i'll give it a watch on the weekend and post my thoguhts later
You can cycle steroids so as to miss the testing period..

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Still with the cycling of steroids, the actual testing itself looks for the active compound and the metabolites. It is the metabolites that stay in the system for weeks, months, and even over a year and the frequency of fights and the testing that is ensured (fighters are drug tested 5 weeks before fight), means that cycling is impossible to do now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)