Um...some last minute issue/worry... (1 Viewer)

cxlxoxk

HSC
I wanna do a course with a 2008 uai cutoff of 78.05, but my uai is 67.95, max considered would be + 10 more...

I sent a letter to the person who is in charge of the course at the uni, on the same day I received my UAI, but i dunno if it will do anything...

Should i just change my first preference now to a similar UWS course, with a measly 2008 cutoff of 70 (EAS can easily cover that, more chance of getting into the course)...

Or will that show as lack of commitment to getting in the 78.05 course, and make my chances of getting into the 78.05 course worse?

I already have a back up plan if neither work...a course with 60 as 2008 UAI cutoff, as third preference, even though i don't desire to do it as much as my other preferences.

Ahhhhh i hate this, i shoulda put 5-10 uai's more effort into my work at school while i could.

Currently my course preferences are as follows...and UAI is 67.95 (and + i have EAS points)

1. The 78.05 course.

2. The 70 course.

3. The 60 course.

I only have 3 course preferences...What order should i put them in, or should I leave them be?...Anyone?

Last edited:

Peteage

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
put what you want to do the most 1st preference

whether it needs a 99.55 UAI, or a 64 UAI
Because you will be offered a place in a your highest preference to which you are eligible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)