[UMAT 2013] MedEntry Platinum Package Group Discount - seeking members (1 Viewer)

frederick.lee

HSC
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for 2 people to join me as a group to receive the discount for MedEntry's platinum package. The full price is $820, but if we sign up together as a group of 3 the price will be $590 for the EXACT same package. You can find the info about this course/package here: http://www.medentry.edu.au/products/packages

My email is frederickwilliamlee@gmail.com
Or SMS me at: 0478 754 239

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm also looking for some people to set up a group discount with, so please PM me

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
I still need two people to join up for our group so if someone would like to join PM me.

doggydoggy

HSC
Hi Dan895 and frederick.lee, I'm interested in joining the medentry group discount. I believe if you guys haven't not purchased the product, we have three people altogether which i believe qualifies us to get the discount. Otherwise, i'm happy to join either of your group if you require one more person. I'm keen in getting a discount.

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Dan895 and frederick.lee, I'm interested in joining the medentry group discount. I believe if you guys haven't not purchased the product, we have three people altogether which i believe qualifies us to get the discount. Otherwise, i'm happy to join either of your group if you require one more person. I'm keen in getting a discount.
Fred has allready found a group but I'm still looking for one, so if anyone is interested just email me @ daniel-patrick@hotmail.com.au or text me on 0432990893 and we can get this sorted.
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)