Umat + atar (1 Viewer)

Peter_1

HSC
Hey :)
Quick question: would a 99.5% atar and a 75% umat (50,53,63) get me an offer for even an interview anywhere in Australia?
Thanks in advance :)

Peter_1

HSC
Ohk thanks. What other uni's if any look like possibilities??

emilios

HSC
Adding onto this, what about like 99.6-99.7 ATAR and like 69th UMAT?

Pretty despo atm.

bangladesh

HSC
holy fuck, please shut the fuck up if you have no information about med admission processes.

With that umat mark, you only have a shot at places who don't use umat towards their admission ie usyd, jcu, umelb etc

Medman

HSC
UWS and UNSW nope. Sorry to bust your hopes.

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
holy fuck, please shut the fuck up if you have no information about med admission processes.

With that umat mark, you only have a shot at places who don't use umat towards their admission ie usyd, jcu, umelb etc
Umelb is post grad?

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC

lol; I think I made amir angry

red_dragon97

HSC
i got 88 umat and predicted 99.5. my scaled UWS mark is 150 and im GWS. which unis will i be likely to get an interview at and which ones are a lost cause. :/ hmmm i was pretty devastated with an 88 i was hoping for ~95. but thats the breaks :(

emilios

HSC
i got 88 umat and predicted 99.5. my scaled UWS mark is 150 and im GWS. which unis will i be likely to get an interview at and which ones are a lost cause. :/ hmmm i was pretty devastated with an 88 i was hoping for ~95. but thats the breaks :(
stfu those marks are excellent. you're set for an interview for uws. maybe smash the actual hsc and you could also be good for an interview at unsw. how's your section 1? >60 and you can also expect one from newcastle.

red_dragon97

HSC
i got 65 for section 1. its probs my personality but i like to have guarantees and i dont really like to be in the maybe catergory but yeh i would have been so so so happy with a 95+. hahahha but no use being sad ehh?

emilios

HSC
i got 65 for section 1. its probs my personality but i like to have guarantees and i dont really like to be in the maybe catergory but yeh i would have been so so so happy with a 95+. hahahha but no use being sad ehh?
You're getting interviews for all 3 nsw unis. There. Don't bring that attitude to the interview or you could undo all your hard work

red_dragon97

HSC
Thank you for those kind words emilios. i'll do my best not to be like that in interviews. but if i keep my atar then ill get uq and im thankful for that cause i'd go anywhere to do med :D so i think i should be thankful for that much at the very least

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)