UMAT Help! (1 Viewer)

EasyA

HSC
Mods please ban him. He's a troll.

Your other thread said you got a 5.00 GPA and do Med Science @ UWS

go_cadel

HSC
"134" I wonder how they will treat their patients! I did get 95 percentile for those being a fuckwits thinking I am lying! Watch how I will get into med and get 98th percentile this year! I am fairly confident I will get 98+ percentile!
If you're so confident you will get 98+ percentile, why did you bother asking for help then? it makes no sense as you said that >90 percentile was 'doing well'

"134"
I just posted this thread to test these potential future doctors... they can't answer these simple questions, well good luck on umat!
So you create a bos account without the purpose of actually gaining something out of it? bordering on trolling.

lolitaaa

HSC
Every word he types is a lie. It's so obvious. The way he is wording his questions and his grammar. Stop wasting our time OP. We have better things to do than to talk to a troll.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
How do you expect us to answer your questions when you having been swearing at us ? If you really want to be a doctor grow up and stop lying.

Ben Dover

HSC
N/A
Guys please cut your nonsense on BOS. I am 110% confident about getting 98+ umat but this does not mean that I don't need to ask questions, I can ask if i want to.

So who started all this swearing and offense on this thread, it is "lolitaaa" the first one trying to depict that I am a lying. lol guess what mind your own business if you don't want to help, it is ok but don't keep posting rubbish comments on this thread!

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Guys please cut your nonsense on BOS. I am 110% confident about getting 98+ umat but this does not mean that I don't need to ask questions, I can ask if i want to.

So who started all this swearing and offense on this thread, it is "lolitaaa" the first one trying to depict that I am a lying. lol guess what mind your own business if you don't want to help, it is ok but don't keep posting rubbish comments on this thread!
No offense but I highly doubt you got a 7/7 gpa and will be getting 5 scholarships soon because of your trolling and immaturity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)