UMAT question (1 Viewer)

pacman911

HSC
When you all started looking at the whole UMAT idea, did you find it difficult ? If so, how long did it take you get the hang of it? I am just starting, and the whole thing seems to be very difficult, and its quite discouraging. Am I the only one who feels this way ?

Dream Meteor

HSC
When you all started looking at the whole UMAT idea, did you find it difficult ? If so, how long did it take you get the hang of it? I am just starting, and the whole thing seems to be very difficult, and its quite discouraging. Am I the only one who feels this way ?
yeah, it does seem a little overwhelming at first, especially the variety of the questions and everything takes so long. I was a little like that too, and I daresay alot of people were discouraged by some of the online resources by some preparation companies. The idea is to get through one question at a time, focus on the current question and not worry about the whole test at first.

Start by getting your techniques right, and THEN focus on your pace, dont try to improve them too dramatically otherwise your accuracy and confidence will fall. Especially since you are doing UMAT next year (I think) you've got some time on your hands.

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, it does seem a little overwhelming at first, especially the variety of the questions and everything takes so long. I was a little like that too, and I daresay alot of people were discouraged by some of the online resources by some preparation companies. The idea is to get through one question at a time, focus on the current question and not worry about the whole test at first.

Start by getting your techniques right, and THEN focus on your pace, dont try to improve them too dramatically otherwise your accuracy and confidence will fall. Especially since you are doing UMAT next year (I think) you've got some time on your hands.
+1

...I'm finding it all relatively hard and overwhelming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)