Umat Results (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Umat

that's what happens when people who rely on 24/7 study get put into an exam that tests natural ability
Yeah... I don't study that much.

SOMEONE PUT UP YOUR RESULTS!!! I FEEL SO SHIT PUTTING MINE UP ALONE!

zando6

HSC

the weirdest thing is the ppl I know that did relatively well in Medentry drills/practice tests and were UMAT guns, ended up not doing that well. As for me..even worse

enoilgam

HSC

Not rly. Umat is a roll of the dice half the time. Ofc smart people will do well but u get the odd dumb cunt getting 100.
Agreed 100%. Some people I know who didnt do that well are genuinely naturally smart.

HSC
N/A

I'm stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid. :cry:
Okay, now it really is getting to me pretty badly.

zando6

HSC

Not rly. Umat is a roll of the dice half the time. Ofc smart people will do well but u get the odd dumb cunt getting 100.
Totally agree, a few dropkicks who barely do well at school, and flunk their subjects, and I presume did very little prep for UMAT got in the 90-100 percentiles. FML...all that money on prep courses wasted TT

Its quite blatant that there is some element of luck/chance in UMAT, thats UNDENIABLE, not like I'm jelly of their percentiles..just sayin

HSC
N/A

If it makes any of you feel better, the only med hopeful in our school did 4u maffs and dropped after trials. I believe she's the only hope of our school and she got like 60th percentile.

Think of it this way, you beat the 2011 cohort of my...special school :p

HSC
N/A

Totally agree, a few dropkicks who barely do well at school, and flunk their subjects, and I presume did very little prep for UMAT got in the 90-100 percentiles. FML...all that money on prep courses wasted TT
Gah! This as well.

greenblur

HSC
N/A

here riproot

1-50s
2-30s
3-60s

overall 51

anywho, does anyone know what the umat score would be for optom

apollo1

Banned
HSC

OE stop trollin. i no u got 95+. and KP baby giv me a hug

zando6

HSC

NOT MY PERCENTILE:

a person from from my school got 100th percentile, raw score 76

jelly...confirmed unsw med- if they don't fuck up interview

apollo1

Banned
HSC

If it makes any of you feel better, the only med hopeful in our school did 4u maffs and dropped after trials. I believe she's the only hope of our school and she got like 60th percentile.

Think of it this way, you beat the 2011 cohort of my...special school :p
ur cohort is really smart

zando6

HSC

how did ppl know that today the UMAT results were to be released anyway, at our school it just started with rumours over the weekend and then someone had to actual balls to go on the website to check for real...then the torrent of ppl followed.

ACER didn't even have anything on their website indicating the release of results..could be that the results were released every year on this exact week?

HSC

Its quite blatant that there is some element of luck/chance in UMAT, thats UNDENIABLE, not like I'm jelly of their percentiles..just sayin
the dropkicks do no work but are still naturally smart

they will most likely be more successful than the asian with 99.95 atar who studys 24/7

HSC
Uni Grad

how did ppl know that today the UMAT results were to be released anyway, at our school it just started with rumours over the weekend and then someone had to actual balls to go on the website to check for real...then the torrent of ppl followed.

ACER didn't even have anything on their website indicating the release of results..could be that the results were released every year on this exact week?
Latest news

UMAT2011 results
19 September 2011
http://umat.acer.edu.au/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)