UMAT test 2009 (1 Viewer)

-::Sanni::-

HSC
omgosh i feel exactly the same about the sections....i am sooo not gonna give up on medicine!!! i've wanted to do it for ages and i'm not gonna let the UMAT get in the way of it lol

UNSW med would be great!!!!

don't give up :)

holy moly!!!!
i thought GAMSAT was easier....wow!!!
lol i sooooooooo need to resit UMAT then and ace it...omgosh lol

haha again i agree with u....i suck at physics and hate it so much!!!

lol and i wanted to do pharmacy before and med as well *sigh*

lol i was the only one in my high school who wanted to do med too!!
i'm gonna stop reading this thread lol
Hey! ^^

Which venue are you going to re-sit the UMAT this year? I'll be doing the UMAT in Quenbeyan. LOL! Last year we got lost just before the time when we had to be there...it was stressful! XD ~~ And I didn't get much sleep the night before since we had to get up heaps early to get to Queanbeyan *sigh* I'm going to stay the night before the test in Queanbeyan this year! xD

I'm doing the MedEntry prep course and some face2face papers. Are you doing any? I just had a go with the first drill for Section 1 in MedEntry's LMS and I still suck at doing S1. T_T I'm so glad there's heaps more that I can practise!

See you around!

Sanni §

luxslash89

HSC
If I can't get an interview for medicine this year, I might not try again.... I really, really want to study med at UNSW! :'(
You really, really want to study med, but you might not try again if you don't get an interview?!?! Might as well give up now with that kind of attitude. I'm not criticising, but if you REALLY want to do it, you'll keep trying. Plus you finished HSC in 2008(you're still young), and yet that kind of lack of dedication shows you might be wanting to get to med for reasons other than your pure interests...

Last edited:

freq707

HSC
so if you got say 50 in s1, 70 in s2 and 60 in s3 your UMAT aggregate would be 180, or 60 on your report card.
ok so here - see how u have 50 in S1, 70 in S2 and 60 in S3...what are these marks? are they percentages???

dp624

HSC
ok so here - see how u have 50 in S1, 70 in S2 and 60 in S3...what are these marks? are they percentages???
like scaled scores

not out of 100, though most are less than 100

freq707

HSC
ah k..so is it safe to say they are close to percentage at all?

if not...out of 44 in S1...i know scaling is unknown and changes but cant be by that much, what is roughly what to try and get to get a 70? would it be close to 30-35?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)