UMAT ticket confusion (1 Viewer)

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
I was really pleased to hear that the test center for me is in Moone Ponds...very close to me but on the ticket, the bakc of it that is, there is 2 from spaces to fill in which i am confused about. could some one assist me with filling it correctly inorder to avoid misunderstandings or anything at the test center.
Cheeers

gyponese

HSC
in the top box, write what kind of ID your going to show them on the day.. i wrote drivers license.. u could write passport, birth certificate etc.

under it, write who its authorisied by, for my licence, i wrote RTA.. i dont really know who issues a passport or birth certificate, but look around on the paper, it should say something

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
I dont have drivers license or current passport. I do have a letter from my school proving my identity. what do I write/fill in the spaces then?

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Ssj(0.0)Vivi said:
I dont have drivers license or current passport. I do have a letter from my school proving my identity. what do I write/fill in the spaces then?
Your school's name? If ACER accepts such proof of identity of course.

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
uhh.. the sample on the acer site doesnt include an image of the person being identified.. I have my school ID

jeremiahk

HSC
Man you better be careful, some people get denied at the door for silly mistakes like that. Do you not have a learners permit? How old are you?

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Ssj(0.0)Vivi said:
lol...i am only 16 and i got no learners.....
I'd contact ACER and double check to be sure, they should have provisions for people without photo ID, not sure. Yea, its not worth getting rejected at the door for so do make sure its permitted.

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
I was 16 with no learners when I did UMAT. I brought a school ID Card (for use in library, etc - with DOB and Photo and Sig.) and my passport. I never had to take the passport out - the school ID was fine.

renton

HSC
on the topic of UMAT confusion, i was wondering if anyone knew, should someone be so lucky to be offered a place in undergrad medicine for 2007 is it possible to defer your place for the start of 2008?

if the policies are uni-specific i am referring here specifically to UNSW

thanks

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
renton said:
on the topic of UMAT confusion, i was wondering if anyone knew, should someone be so lucky to be offered a place in undergrad medicine for 2007 is it possible to defer your place for the start of 2008?

if the policies are uni-specific i am referring here specifically to UNSW

thanks
Yes you can defer your place. However, this doesnt apply to bonded or rural bonded places (and i think full fee as well).

poiuyt68

HSC
i have a letter of ID from my school and i've followed the example on the UMAT website.
If you do not possess any of the above forms of photo-bearing ID you must obtain a certified letter of identification. This letter must be on official letterhead (school, other educational institution or employer) and contain your name, date of birth and a passport photo glued to the letter with the institution stamp overlapping, signature and title of the official verifying the identification, as well as your signature.
As long as u have those things on ur letter, u should be fine.
Edit: For the ID Document type on the admission ticket, i wrote 'Official identification document' and it was issued by my school

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)