UMAT tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

freq707

HSC
This is a genuine goodluck to all that are brave enough to step up and take on the challenge that is the UMAT :)

hope you all stay calm and collected and ace this thing like nothing else
I also hope i do as well, and hope to see some of you in med next year :)

8am starters...i feel your pain - wake up and read a bit before you go so your brain is working ;)
keep track of time from section to section and pace yourself well, no point burning out in tears in section 1 or your vision will still be blurry in section 3 :D

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
lol. theres no time to blur out tears. theres about a 2 min break in between where they read the instructions and thats about it. however, there will be time at the end:p
but dont worry, if u find it hard, there will always be others in the same boat. its not ALL about ability/preparation, a lot is about luck. who knows, maybe the one u hastily guess at the end could be the one worth the most points.

doopsta786

HSC
lol thanks heaps stressed have to start at 8 and leave home at 6 suxs hope it'll pay off :)

chemmeh

HSC
this is so bs...
i get completely trashed in umat every trial exam

...i regret doing cadetship interviews

FML

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
wth theres more non-09ers than 09er's! just how many non-09ers does umat each year? That just makes me more and more worried! You guys might have an edge over us considering many of you's would have at least a 3 week, if not a 5 week break from uni! Ah wells just do your best guys, if you've sunk to rock bottom in your prep like me, well just look up, its a long way to the top but its the only way to go. If you're somewhat religious this is the time more than ever to pray!

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
I'm in the mode of thinking to just go in cool calm (as possible) and collected and just do it. If it's going to be it's going to be. :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Can anyone answer the following? [Sorry, I didn't do a search...]

1. Are we allowed to bring pencilcases?
2. Are we allowed to bring bags into the exam room thing? If not, where do we put it?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Can anyone answer the following? [Sorry, I didn't do a search...]

1. Are we allowed to bring pencilcases?
2. Are we allowed to bring bags into the exam room thing? If not, where do we put it?
good question.
what about mobiles phones?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
OK - I just read the UMAT INfo book thing - no bags, no mobile phones. :p

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
pretty much we only can bring HB pencil and eraser, your ID & a bottle of water. Everything else is not permitted and if found will mean you get 0 and may loose the right to do UMAT in the future. They said there are limited spaces for space and no one shall be held responsible for the security of ur possessions.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
pretty much we only can bring HB pencil and eraser, your ID & a bottle of water. Everything else is not permitted and if found will mean you get 0 and may loose the right to do UMAT in the future. They said there are limited spaces for space and no one shall be held responsible for the security of ur possessions.
Hmm...we're gonna be holding a bunch of pencils, and an eraser, ID, and a bottle of water? We're gonna look like idiots. :p

everything's fuzzy..
HSC
one question about the exam tomorrow
are we given 2 and a half hours to complete all 3 sections?
or do they take the question papers of each section after the suggested time?
good luck everyone!1

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)