UMAT Tutoring; $40/hr Private, $25/hr Group (1 Viewer)

Jewelz1

UWS M.B.B.S
HSC
Hey guys,

2012 ATAR: 99.4
2012 UMAT: 92nd percentile (~90th percentile section 1 and 3, 83rd percentile section 2)
2013 UMAT: 98th percentile (100th percentile section 3, 90th percentiles section 1 and 2)

I've heard people say, when they approach me for UMAT help, that UMAT cannot be taught and its something you just have. I am living proof that that statement is a lie. When I first began learning the UMAT, I scored 6/42 in a section 3 sample paper. But being as passionate as I was, I studied endlessly for the exam; developing methods that even I, someone who was horrific at the UMAT when I first began, could even understand.

I will teach you every trick and technique to doing well in every section; there is a methodical way to do everything, just like in maths, or physics etc. This is what I realised after doing hundreds, even thousands of questions over and over, until it became second nature. Once I nailed down the method, I just kept applying it over and over to the questions I saw. These methods are the same methods I will be teaching you, the ones I created from my mistakes as I learnt more and more about the types of question they ask.

I currently teach UMAT for a tutoring center, and teach on the side as well. My students experience astounding improvement, from the first sample paper I've given them to where they are now; when they first began they had no method and no technique and took 4 minutes to do the questions they now do in less than 30 seconds. UMAT is about speed and practice; recognising the question and answering it methodically. It's all down to a application of techniques. I am confident I will make you a top tier student, as I have with many others.

Free trial lesson available, message for further information

Contact details:

Email: aceblazing2@gmail.com
Mobile: 04 3580 4887

DennyDien

HSC
Friendly Guy. Great tutor. He has a very in depth knowledge of the UMAT and will definitely be able to explain all three sections to you very clearly and concisely.

Last edited:

slapme

HSC
N/A
Friendly Guy. Great tutor. He has a very in depth knowledge of the UMAT and will definitely be able to explain all three sections to you very clearly and concisely.
Did you even do the UMAT? If not then how would you even know how good he is at tutoring for the UMAT?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)