• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UN envoy hits Israel 'apartheid' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
JayB said:
that whole not being able to access the site didnt just happen to me right?

so anyway, hotshot, having a contingency plan incase your people get kidnapped is not an incredible thing to do. every govt everywhere has them.

and it says that it is alleged that they used a girl, not that they did. low if they did, but still a hypothetical. id say its on par with blowing yourself up on a bus, but hey, you don't judge all the palestinians by that, so why would you judge all the israelis by this? a slight showing of hypocricy.
That wasnt the issue, the impression was that Israel was provoked into the war, but in fact they werent.

It was alleged by human rights movement and the military is investigating - either the military will say 'the girl was somehow in the way' or 'it was accident' or some bullshit like that.

I didnt judge the Israelis - rather the ISraeli government. Nowhere did I mention in that POst that all Israelis are motherfucking wankers. - (ALL jews are :rofl: ).

JayB

HSC
weren't provoked? so the whole kidnapping of their soldiers was part of the jews evil plan to invade lebanon right?

and i really think you have a problem, or a psychosis or something. or maybe you're just a little guy, and feel a need to play with the big boys. but either way, i find your anti-semetic comments both immature and rude. (removed and replaced) insult to muslim's, or whatever you follow since i dont presume, im sure you would be pained and angry. so gibe up the insults, and rather discuss, otherwise you're imaturity has no place.

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
JayB said:
weren't provoked? so the whole kidnapping of their soldiers was part of the jews evil plan to invade lebanon right?
Israel provoked Hezbollah - maybe? or is that just impossible, I mean whatever Israel does has to right? Wake up dude?

JayB

HSC
so you think that kidnapping people is a just reaction? then why complain when israel takes palestinians prisoner?

what would israel have done to provoke hizballah?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
JayB said:
so you think that kidnapping people is a just reaction? then why complain when israel takes palestinians prisoner?

what would israel have done to provoke hizballah?
they werent just 'people' they were soldiers that were on the border- and they probably crossed the border.

I am not complaining at all - I am just saying that the impression was that Israel was provoked into the war - but it wasnt.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
HotShot said:
they werent just 'people' they were soldiers that were on the border- and they probably crossed the border.

I am not complaining at all - I am just saying that the impression was that Israel was provoked into the war - but it wasnt.
Hizbollah probably begged to Israel to attack them as well, talking about probablitlity.

Ah suck it, dont provoke israel unless you want to die in thousands.

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Hizbollah probably begged to Israel to attack them as well, talking about probablitlity.

Ah suck it, dont provoke israel unless you want to die in thousands.
Umm.. why's your username "aryan"?

Oh and about your post, you are just making your country look really REALLY bad. "dont provoke israel unless you want to die in the thousands"

Nobody begged anyone, stop get over the whole, "you begged" thing you have been on about since the war began.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
JayB said:
which illegal settlements? since when is it illegal to settle in your OWN country?
Well since you started expanding into land that wasn't yours. This is taken into the legal context, not the religious context.

Oh, and while we're on the topic, uh, aren't you guys in exile or something?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
The State of Israel protects itself within the limits of justness. It does not attempt to destroy whole civilisations or civillians as AryanBeauty may seem to suggest. Israel is a civilised democratic society, and a nation constantly at war for it's own defence. It is bound to make mistakes for which it recognises when it is at a constance of high alert.

The rantings of AryanBeauty should be taken with a grain of salt as it appears that he has either been away from Israel too long, or never in fact been or his education on Israeli politics, strategies and policies has been given to him by some ignorant twit.

The State of Israel is different from the perceptions of Aryan himself, and it's a shame that he carries on the way he does because he creates the notion of other BOSers that Israelis are war mongering, Anti-Islamic, crude people. Some may agree and argue this too, but the fact remains that any culture or nation would hate to be represented by a select minority...

Would Australians like to be perceived as that of the select minority at the Cronulla riots?

Every country has it's extremist minorities, it's part of the democracy. Don't allow the rantings of a somewhat crazed lunatic to determine all your perceptions on Israel and Israeli society. It's miss-perceived.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
JaredR said:
The State of Israel protects itself within the limits of justness. It does not attempt to destroy whole civilisations or civillians as AryanBeauty may seem to suggest. Israel is a civilised democratic society, and a nation constantly at war for it's own defence. It is bound to make mistakes for which it recognises when it is at a constance of high alert.
Bullshit!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
JaredR said:
The rantings of AryanBeauty should be taken with a grain of salt as it appears that he has either been away from Israel too long, or never in fact been or his education on Israeli politics, strategies and policies has been given to him by some ignorant twit.

The State of Israel is different from the perceptions of Aryan himself, and it's a shame that he carries on the way he does because he creates the notion of other BOSers that Israelis are war mongering, Anti-Islamic, crude people. Some may agree and argue this too, but the fact remains that any culture or nation would hate to be represented by a select minority...

Would Australians like to be perceived as that of the select minority at the Cronulla riots?

Every country has it's extremist minorities, it's part of the democracy. Don't allow the rantings of a somewhat crazed lunatic to determine all your perceptions on Israel and Israeli society. It's miss-perceived.
Well said! :D

JayB

HSC
wait, s1mo, exile? religiously, its a possible definition and there are plenty of jews who follow that. but i dont think we're in exile. i mean, we live there right?

which land was expanded into that wasnt theirs? i'm just not sure what you're referring to specifically.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
JayB said:
wait, s1mo, exile? religiously, its a possible definition and there are plenty of jews who follow that. but i dont think we're in exile. i mean, we live there right?

which land was expanded into that wasnt theirs? i'm just not sure what you're referring to specifically.
Well you bought land from turkey, and then began to expand that land, right? Building settlements outside the land that you bought.

And in regards to exile, i've heard that you began in exile when Saladin invaded Jerusalem in the middle ages, scattering the jews across the world. Thats what i mean by exile.

And if you are in exile (if you are), then what exactly would indicate that you would be out of exile?

JayB

HSC
haha depends on who is defining the exile. there are jews who think that we can only have a state of israel once god has returned to us, the temple has been rebuilt and the messiah has come. there are other who feel that we can have the state now. i think the majority believe in the state of israel now, and the religious jews who agree with it view it as an midway stage to the messiannic period israel.

umm, far as i know, bought the land from turkey, bought the land from arabs, pretty much just bought a whole bunch of land and began to make "aliyot" (going up, emigration to israel by jews.)

with the expansion bit, i'm pretty sure the expansion didn't happen till post 1948, but any sources you have on pre 1948 expansion would be interesting to say the least. the expansuion of the state post 1948 was always as a result of wars faught on lost on the part of the arabic nations surrounding israel.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Umm.. why's your username "aryan"?

Oh and about your post, you are just making your country look really REALLY bad. "dont provoke israel unless you want to die in the thousands"

Nobody begged anyone, stop get over the whole, "you begged" thing you have been on about since the war began.
Because I am Aryan, my name is Aryan the one and only aryan in this board revered by muslims and arabs, and admired by you so much that one of you created my clones.

You don't know my country, yes Hizbollah begged to be bombed and Israel did just that. Kidnap another soldier and get 1200 terrorists and its supporters killed again, sweet deal for me :D

S1M0 said:
Well since you started expanding into land that wasn't yours
Gaza was seized from Egypt (loser in 1967 and 1973 wars) and West Bank from Jordan (another loser in 1948,1967 wars) and Golan heights from Syria (loser in 1948,1967,1973 wars ). All settlements inside gaza, west bank and Golan heights are legal because those territories are gained from the wars started by arabs. They belongs to Israel until they are given back to their previous owner by Israel which is its prerogative which cannot be disputed by anyone. Those lands are obtained with the hard work, bravery with sweat and blood of cute hot sexy israeli soldiers.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Because I am Aryan, my name is Aryan the one and only aryan in this board revered by muslims and arabs, and admired by you so much that one of you created my clones.

You don't know my country, yes Hizbollah begged to be bombed and Israel did just that. Kidnap another soldier and get 1200 terrorists and its supporters killed again, sweet deal for me :D

Gaza was seized from Egypt (loser in 1967 and 1973 wars) and West Bank from Jordan (another loser in 1948,1967 wars) and Golan heights from Syria (loser in 1948,1967,1973 wars ). All settlements inside gaza, west bank and Golan heights are legal because those territories are gained from the wars started by arabs. They belongs to Israel until they are given back to their previous owner by Israel which is its prerogative which cannot be disputed by anyone. Those lands are obtained with the hard work, bravery with sweat and blood of cute hot sexy israeli soldiers.
Why haven't the mods permanantely banned this idiot yet?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
S1M0 said:
Why haven't the mods permanantely banned this idiot yet?
because we live in a free country under WESTERN ideals of liberty unlike in your Country Egypt where a blogger is jailed for critisizing Dictator Hosni Mubarak Egypt blogger jailed for 'insult'

An Egyptian court has sentenced a blogger to four years' prison for insulting Islam and the president. Abdel Kareem Soliman's trial was the first time that a blogger had been prosecuted in Egypt. He had used his web log to criticise the country's top Islamic institution, al-Azhar university and President Hosni Mubarak, whom he called a dictator. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6385849.stm
Even after living in australia you still have that arab/muslim mindset that Silence every critic. Plus I don't break the rules and I don't spam the board with I hate Israel thread every minute like you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)