UNCLE "I got an offer" 2009 Thread (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
BOTH has Hugh Man Jukebox

And I just like sitting on the veranda, it's such a nice open space, especially at night, with trees and shiz.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha, I definitely didn't do him justice.

Hagaren, where you from? I assumed Sydney/Central Coast lol.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
GT is so yuck now..though the actual bar area is cool unless they changed that too.
I don't really like BOTH for daytime shit. Except I freaking love their apricot danish :eek:

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
GT is so yuck now..though the actual bar area is cool unless they changed that too.
I don't really like BOTH for daytime shit. Except I freaking love their apricot danish :eek:
Oh hai!!!1!

I saw you at the Fireworks. Which were fantastic I might add. Best i've seen in a long time. Will post pics from this fantastic event when I have loaded them up. Keke.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Oh hai!!!1!

I saw you at the Fireworks. Which were fantastic I might add. Best i've seen in a long time. Will post pics from this fantastic event when I have loaded them up. Keke.
Kekeke.

Ah, sucks to be you Hagaren. Nah just kidding, I'm sure Bathurst is really great.. :confused:

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
They do have Mount Panorama. Which would be awesome cool if I had a nice fast car to drive around it in and the roads were blocked off, and there were also other cars racing, and people were watching me and cheering me on.

Oh wait. Pretty much, it'd be cool if I was a race car driver in the Porsche Cup. :cool:

By if, I mean when.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
lol yeah we have like one of the highest concentrations of pubs and schools per capita.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha awesome compliment. In a backwards way.
Hey we saw nudie-runners tonight *snicker*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)