under18! need help about events (1 Viewer)

thanhrox

HSC
help! what's the best place to go (gold coast, byron bay...etc)? what can/cant i go to?

i'm assuming clubs/pubs are out of the question? even if i dont buy alcohol?

and fake ids wouldnt be very safe during schoolies since they expect it right?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
at Schoolies (Gold Coast) there's Queensland week which is like.. predominantly street/beach parties
which means you get your 18 y.o. friends tyo buy you booze
get smashed together (e.g. hotel room)
and then go those

zimmy808

HSC
QLD week is first week of schoolies (i think its around the 24th of October).

im going in the second week. so does that mean there is no events at all for under 18s? (im 17)

JonnoisBored

HSC
zimmy808 said:
QLD week is first week of schoolies (i think its around the 24th of October).

im going in the second week. so does that mean there is no events at all for under 18s? (im 17)
zimmy LOL, sup man

zimmy808

HSC
lol jonno, hey nm just finished trials... but more importantly back to the topic:

if ur 17 in the NSW week (2nd week) is there stuff to do? any events?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
zimmy808 said:
lol jonno, hey nm just finished trials... but more importantly back to the topic:

if ur 17 in the NSW week (2nd week) is there stuff to do? any events?
yeahh there should be stuff to do
but not as much 'official' stuff as during QLD week
either way you're guaranteed there'll be a crapload of under 18s having a mad time =D

thanhrox

HSC
theshortykatt said:
grab a group of friends and head to the beach for two weeks.

do you need to be over 18 for a beach party? what if you're not registered with schoolies, would you still be able to participate and join the beach parties? or is it strictly schoolies.

dr phil1

HSC
when i go (second week) where can i get laid? all my friends will be at the hotel room so it will have to be somewhere else. any suggestions? (not really into alleyways, public toilets etc.)

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
theshortykatt said:
lol.
what i meant was go with a group of mates and go stay in a hotel on the beach somewhere.

you want to drink alcohol on the beach, go for it.
just dissapear when the police turn up.

i dont know anything about 'schoolies' because im not going to Qld.
if the police catch you drinking and underage (so, so VERY unlikely)

they just tip out your beers/drink

jb2007

HSC
Yea but be careful. I've known people who have been outside a pub or club having a drink before they go inside, because they can't afford to drink whilst going out, then the police caught them and they were fined!

But generally in schoolies week they'll just get you to poor out your drink. It happened to me. I had some vodka and lemonade in a drink bottle. They asked what was in there and I said fizzy drink haha! Then they're like "what will our alcohol tester say?". I was like, um... it's not actually mine it's my friends...They were asking for ID which I didn't have on me, and I was underage. In the end they told me to poor it out in front of them or get a $250 fine.

So be careful peeps!

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
jb2007 said:
Yea but be careful. I've known people who have been outside a pub or club having a drink before they go inside, because they can't afford to drink whilst going out, then the police caught them and they were fined!

But generally in schoolies week they'll just get you to poor out your drink. It happened to me. I had some vodka and lemonade in a drink bottle. They asked what was in there and I said fizzy drink haha! Then they're like "what will our alcohol tester say?". I was like, um... it's not actually mine it's my friends...They were asking for ID which I didn't have on me, and I was underage. In the end they told me to poor it out in front of them or get a $250 fine.

So be careful peeps!
how do i do that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)