underage (1 Viewer)

jenni_k

HSC
hi, im looking at going 2 newcastle and ive applied for accom at evatt (really wanna get in).

I have a slight prob in that im not gunna be 18 until 6th March, so it means i wont be 18 4 O week... is this bad? or do u think ill be ok to go out and stuff?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
dude, the 6th of march is NOT a problem..you may not be legal for O week, but uni only starts late february, so you won't miss much action

i turned 18 at the end of may :(

if you have nice friends, you'll be right

good luck with evatt :)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
its not the end of the world..
in saying that I was lucky, i was 18 before I started uni, my sister however, started this year and didn't turn 18 till May. She met a great group of friends who all had late birthdays (the youngest only turned 18 last week) and they found heaps of exciting things to do that didn't involve having to be legal! :D

UGFighter

HSC
It's not too hard to get into clubs and stuff if you know the right people, I guess. Other than that, O-week caters for under agers???

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
i wasnt 18 till may in first year. it was fucked. you'll survive though. you only have around 2 weeks of underageness before you explode onto the going out scene with wicked style

kittycat552

yeah i was underage for evatt's o week...kinda sucked when i look back on how much awesomeness i missed out on...but you'll well and truly make up for it all year

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
dont publicise that ur underage, just let people assume you are legal and you will get in most places for oweek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)