• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Unfashionable Fashion (1 Viewer)

lengstar

HSC
SprewellZ said:
punk meaning studs yea? if so youre a bit of a carpet lint
i don't like the studs i like the leather
i hate spikes thats too far

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
AsyLum said:
clothes shit me in particular on a hot chic.

Thats the right attitude :D Clothes? Who needs clothes? :p

I wear pointy shoes, goddamit! And with heels! and if that makes me a sinner....weil ;)
I prefer skirts over pants, and things that are well fitted. I also believe that one colour only is not enough.

BabySilver

HSC
Ok I couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread but thought i would post my reply anyway...

Ugg boots are ok, but what's the point in wearing a midthigh legnth skirt and thigh high ugg boots? just wear a long skirt or stockings or something, looks much more presentable.

Also what's with wearing a skirt over pants? i mean it' skirt or pant girls not both.

Parkas.. they went out with the 80's there is no sane reason to even consider brining them back, is this trend persists I will be forced to wear my mother's parka from the 80's and show you why it was never meant to come back into fashion.

Trucker hats.. Why anyone would want their head to look 3 inches longer is lost on me

excessivley faded jeans.. some daing is ok, the natural looking the better, but on some jeans it's excessive

Foot ball (pulled right up the leg sometimes with extra length)With Skirts/Shorts/Skorts. I haven't seen too many girls doing this thank god, but if you are going to wear that outfit don't complain when others wear knee high/thigh high sox with their school skirts, it looks better then football sox

Little kids who look like they are going clubbing. I mean 6-10 yearolds (and sometimes younger) wearing very much what 18-24 yearolds wear out to night clubs. the only reason they should be in an outfit like that is for a dance concert.

Tracksuit pants, the old fleece ones just plain stright cut ones with ribbing at the ends.. how they can be considered fashionable os beyond me, yes i know i wear them occasionally but only when it's too cold to find jeans in the morning.

I know i probably consider alot of other things fashion no no's but no one at tafe is wearing any that i have seen today so i can't comment

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
guys that wear the super baggy jeans with the crotch around your knees- how the hell are we supposed to perve on your arse like that?!?!

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
guys that wear the super baggy jeans with the crotch around your knees- how the hell are we supposed to perve on your arse like that?!?!
Oh god....I have a pet hate of that. And those guys who walk with their legs apart as though to say 'look how big my dick is! I cant even close my legs and walk properly' really piss me off. And why is there such a big issue about g-strings poking out when the whole world can see your boxers? Damn you, rappers!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
i agree with that one, but not because of the perve thing :p

i dont like the mini-skirt and ugboots look, its so slutty, especially when its a 14yr old wearing em

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
when they bend over ;)

i dont see the point of fashion in winter (i cant explain what i mean by why in winter but you can just deal with that)... its jeans and a hoody for me...

The ugh boot and skirt look use to shit me to tears and id cringe every time i saw those girls but im over it now... besides i sometimes wear a skirt with almost knee high suade boots when going out at night, which kind of but not really resemble ugh boots although no fur and were never made to be worn around the house so i guess some would call me a hypocrite

concession

Respected Member
HSC
Trucker Hats are gay

as are Ug boots

i saw a group of five girls all wearing the same pink ugh boots

people like this should stay inside

concession

Respected Member
HSC
Oh yeh and trendy fag jeans with rips, paint, patches etc etc..

why buy jeans that are already ripped and torn and dirty?

people that wear these generally lose my respect before i even meet them..

fashion sux. i tihnk its fashionable to not keep up with fashion

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Eminem, snoop dog, dre, wu-tang, sean john, fubu shiny jeans, shiny jean jackets, shirts, hats, shoes are by far the worst "fashion statement" ever.
Friends that dress in very similar outfits, girls are always the worst offenders. Down at the local shopping centre with exactly the same outfit on! Where's the individuality gone?
Large girls with bellies that are left to hang over the top of hipster jeans and under short shirts. I dont have as much as an issue with the ugh boots and mini's on 12 year olds as I do the belly over the top of the jeans. I feel sorry for them.
Oh and I HATE jackets with faux fur collars... especially those bomber type ones... i don't see the fascination.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
re: pointy shoes
lengstar said:
they are possible the most unfashionable thing these days as 'most' look absolutely horrible
:uhhuh: I think they're completely horrid too. Definitely not for me. I don't want to look like a house fell on my sister.

Also I'd probably get shot down for this but miniskirts I think are an awful fashion at the moment. Unflattering and tarty. They leave nothing to the imagination (and I think leaving more to the imagination is a "sexier" look than leaving nothing). Mid to long length skirts are much classier.

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Soma said:
Newsflash, merkins are the new black

what i dont get is why, when we go through all the pain of waxing, would we want to stick fake pubes on?

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
hats or sunglasses worn inside.. at night.. unless you've got no eyes or something

im pretty sure thats what started world war 2, such blatant dickheadery

P

pookie123

Merkins in the latest styles..

hipsta_jess said:
what i dont get is why, when we go through all the pain of waxing, would we want to stick fake pubes on?
Aren't merkins great? whoever thought that a pubic wig could be so versatile with baggy jeans, crop tops and ugh boots.... [sigh]

ooohhh and has anyone noticed that people who look the same tend to hook up.... its like ... "wow you look like me, i find you attractive"... anywho... its true!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Ok suckers im going to give you the lowdown,
the freshest brands out are polo, nautica, lacoste, gant, country road, fred perry, sergio tacchini. That is all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)