uni orientation camp help!! (1 Viewer)

breadcrumbs

HSC
since uni is starting up soon, something ive been worrying a bit about has just been my overall transition into uni (making new friends, new environment, diff workload). alongside this, ive been having trouble deciding if i should go to the upcoming orientation camp for a society that is comprised of mainly students doing the same degree as me

is it worth the price? will i regret going to it later on 😭 and would it be harder to make friends if i didnt go to it? if anyone has been to one id like to hear of your experiences :)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
since uni is starting up soon, something ive been worrying a bit about has just been my overall transition into uni (making new friends, new environment, diff workload). alongside this, ive been having trouble deciding if i should go to the upcoming orientation camp for a society that is comprised of mainly students doing the same degree as me

is it worth the price? will i regret going to it later on 😭 and would it be harder to make friends if i didnt go to it? if anyone has been to one id like to hear of your experiences :)
i would go unless it's bsoc for unsw bcz dodgy things happen there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)