Unilodge... who's in? (1 Viewer)

Myles-ONeill

HSC
I got into a 3 bedroom multishare at Kinloch. I'll be moving down in about a week.

One of the reasons I chose Unilodge is because I'm not a huge fan of the Rah!Rah!Rah! college aspect. But that said I'm definitely interested in making new friends (I'll know absolutely no one in canberra :().

See you all there :D

fleurpower

HSC
I got into a 3 bedroom multishare at Kinloch. I'll be moving down in about a week.

One of the reasons I chose Unilodge is because I'm not a huge fan of the Rah!Rah!Rah! college aspect. But that said I'm definitely interested in making new friends (I'll know absolutely no one in canberra :().

See you all there :D

hey yeah me too, thats why i chose Unilodge as well. and i know ABSOLUTELY no one as well, as i am from QLD :p

=] hopefully meet you there. which lodge?

romancandle

HSC
hey yeah me too, thats why i chose Unilodge as well. and i know ABSOLUTELY no one as well, as i am from QLD :p

=] hopefully meet you there. which lodge?

I think they said kinlock in a previous post. When is everyone planning on moving down/up/in?? What are people planning to bring with them?

Myles-ONeill

HSC
Yep, Kinloch it is.

I'm moving down to Canberra on Friday the 13th (a bad omen?). So not long now.

fleurpower

HSC
I am moving down on the 14th (soo soon now.) Not bring any bedding, cooking stuff etc - planning to get it down there. I am just bringing clothes, computer etc. I am getting the plane from Cairns so i cant take too much, the books and i want i am posting down.

Oh and my bike, apparently its worth bringing.

dreamee

HSC
I'm in too. 3 br share at Davey. moving on 13th. hope to see some first years there.

Sammy-Blue

HSC
I am moving down on the 14th (soo soon now.) Not bring any bedding, cooking stuff etc - planning to get it down there. I am just bringing clothes, computer etc. I am getting the plane from Cairns so i cant take too much, the books and i want i am posting down.

Oh and my bike, apparently its worth bringing.
LOL, Cairns. I don't know about bringing a bike, you can get a new one for like $200.

dreamee

HSC
For the ppl moving down on 13th/14th... when did your contracts start? Just wondering as my email currently says from 15th Feb. Does that mean you wouldn't be allowed to move in beforehand?

Myles-ONeill

HSC
I have a 52 week contract and they mentioned to me that it started from the 1st of Feb. Not sure if I have to pay rent for that period, but I think I do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)