Union Clubs - registering? (1 Viewer)

Just Click It

HSC
Hey people! O-week was a little disapointing for me. There are no animal rights/vegie groups around... so yeh... I was wondering how do I register one with the union? Like ask them to put it up on their website under the list, etc. Do I just go to the NUVC building at ourimba and ask them there?

Cheers.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I wish I could register a club that makes you stfu.

Because I can't tell if you're being serious or making a satrical remark regarding the cliche of uni students being all hippies, I'll answer seriously.

The most logical step would be to check the union website, ie: www.unu.org.au . However for starting a group, I can save you the trouble of navigating the site and tell you to just click this: http://www.unu.org.au/DisplayPage.asp?pageid=3162

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
have you met any people from NUSA?????????

oh and for every animal you don't eat i will eat 3. mm mmm mmm mmm its Mac Time!

moz

Med Student
HSC
mmmm... but i do have to say the nusa vegie burgers KILL the nusa sausage sandwiches... or maybe the sausages really arent sausages? who knows. it's free so i eat!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
if the vegie burgers are what i think you're referring to..GROSS! i made the mistake of having one once *barf*..meat all the way baby

Just Click It

HSC
jumb said:
I wish I could register a club that makes you stfu.

Because I can't tell if you're being serious or making a satrical remark regarding the cliche of uni students being all hippies, I'll answer seriously.

The most logical step would be to check the union website, ie: www.unu.org.au . However for starting a group, I can save you the trouble of navigating the site and tell you to just click this: http://www.unu.org.au/DisplayPage.asp?pageid=3162
Hahah! I'm AM being serious. Thanks for the info :)

I wouldn't spend 5 minutes of my life just to make a sarcastic joke involving vegies... unlike some people :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)