• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

unit choices 4 yr 12 (2 Viewers)

Heliotrope

HSC
ALL OF YOU YOUNG EEXT 2ers! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry. Do poetry.

Haha.
I think I'm gonna take the easy route and do short story, if only 'cause I can't do anything else. How do you learn to write poetry, anyway?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
watatank said:
Hahaha...you guys just started Year 11....assess your performance in each subject AFTER you finish the prelim course...
I've been practicing script-writing for years now. I've "assessed" my skill in that area for five years now, so I sincerely doubt another three terms is going to drastically change my mind.

HSC
Jachie said:
I've been practicing script-writing for years now. I've "assessed" my skill in that area for five years now, so I sincerely doubt another three terms is going to drastically change my mind.
Maybe YOU have been script writing for ages now and I'm sure you are good at it and will write an awesome script for 4 unit english...but what I'm saying is for the majority of people there's not much point in worrying about what subject you are going to drop/pick up at the end of the year a week into year 11...

it's like the students who fancy their chances in 4 unit maths...go into year 11 thinking they will do it...and then realise that 4 unit is too difficult after failing the three unit work and then change their mind as the course went on....and then have to change their plans on what subject to drop...or keep or watever...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)