University Insults/Jokes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by aa1234
UWS/UTS/MAQ= Usyd n UNSW rejects.... dont deny it :)
Hopefully your quality education will buy you manners :)

Last edited:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Cyan_phoeniX
And on his very first post too... very brave :D
Only where E(brave) = Stupid
Originally posted by freaking_out
prolly to a different course- it would b funny, if it was to the same course though!
Not really, it would just be testament to the superiority of that course at the "lesser" institution.
"porlly s/he got an existin account"... i dnt think so, the only reason i got one was to try out the SAM because i was bored, flame away the other uni users but who wishes for their first preference to be at UWS/UTS/MAQ(except aucturial studies) for their degree
Have you heard of Nanotechnology? Only UTS and UWS offer a course in this field worth any notice. Graduates are frequently hired by US research firms at a starting salary upwards of US$60,000 not to mention all relocation expenses. There are a myriad of courses at the "concrete institutions" that are internationally agreed to be superior to their sandstone counterparts.

PS: In case you're wondering, "myriad" once meant 10,000 but now refers to any very large number. You learn something every day, don't you?

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
lol
it probably took you all day to come up with that
nah not really, some1 else came up with the UNSW joke and i thought of the USyd joke on the spot, not bad for a reject dont u think ;)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
flame away the other uni users but who wishes for their first preference to be at UWS/UTS/MAQ(except aucturial studies) for their degree
um... ME! in actual fact ALL my preferences were at mac... hold on im lying i think one was at uts

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lexi: i thougth nanotech is also offered at unsw... afwnd is doin that at unsw... i dunno the details tho...

any way, there's no correlation between the cutoff and the quality of the uni... u will be suprized wut happens if uts has an equally huge campus as usyd or unsw... and when uws and usyd swap places... (i left macq out, cuz i got rejected by macq... oh wait, does that mean usyd = rejects of macq???)

=P

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
true. i for one didn't make the commerce/law cutoffs at syd or UNSW.

Originally posted by dirty dave
MQ= Moronic Queers :)
er i think that should be USyd (ie: Melbournian). ;)

*hopeful*

HSC
uhh well we (MAQ ppl) r the ones that have an actual "queer space"

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
lexi: i thougth nanotech is also offered at unsw... afwnd is doin that at unsw... i dunno the details tho...
Yes, but like the USyd course, the UNSW take on Nanotech is almost worthless. It's just a bunch of existing subjects cobbled together to look good without actually aiming at placing graduates in the Nanotechnical field. There is no subject pattern at UNSW or USyd that directly teaches anything to do with Nanotechnology, hence my statement that only the UTS and UWS courses are worth any notice.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
...any way, there's no correlation between the cutoff and the quality of the uni... u will be suprized wut happens if uts has an equally huge campus as usyd or unsw... and when uws and usyd swap places... (i left macq out, cuz i got rejected by macq... oh wait, does that mean usyd = rejects of macq???)

=P
yeah- i heard that this year- the cut off for B science (advanced)
at UWS was more than that of USyd. :D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah- i heard that this year- the cut off for B science (advanced)
at UWS was more than that of USyd. :D
WOA!!!! u serz!!!!

Originally posted by Wildmage
Oh, you guys are CRUEL... lol
lolz, i am not!!! i didn't make any insults or jokes... just laughed wif em... =p blehz

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yeahh education at UWS was higher den at Usydney
AND so was
nursing!! nursing at usyd was 72 and at UWS it was like 84?

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
flame away the other uni users but who wishes for their first preference to be at UWS/UTS/MAQ(except aucturial studies) for their degree
B.Business n Commerce @ UWS was my one and only preference on my list. :ninja:

mel81

UWS was my first and the only other unis on my preferences were UOW and MAQ.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
this is what my preference list looked like

1. MAQ
2. MAQ
3. MAQ
4. MAQ
5. MAQ
6. MAQ
7. UWS
8. USYD
9. UWS

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by golfstick
er i think that should be USyd (ie: Melbournian). ;)
ahah moronic queers!

gah what's up with all this uni pride. i couldn't give a crap about the name of the university i'm attending. rah rah rah my uni is better than yours rah rah rah. grow up kids
and does anyone else like, not care about what uni people put down in their preferences. it all depends on what you want to do and where you live, it's hardly an indication of anything worth noting for anyone else.

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Toodulu
ahah moronic queers!

gah what's up with all this uni pride. i couldn't give a crap about the name of the university i'm attending. rah rah rah my uni is better than yours rah rah rah. grow up kids
and does anyone else like, not care about what uni people put down in their preferences. it all depends on what you want to do and where you live, it's hardly an indication of anything worth noting for anyone else.
lighten up, its suppose to be funny:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)