University of South Australia(UniSA) or RMIT? (1 Viewer)

asc

Respected Seniors and Dear Friends,
i am a passout student from a reputed engg. institute of india and for my Masters in field of Computer Science and IT(specializing in Networks,Distributed Computing,Internet Computing and related fields) i have got admits from many Unis in Australia.however now at this point of time i have to decide b2in Uni of South Australia(UniSA) in Adelaide and RMIT Uni in Melbourne.but going to RMIT will not give me the PR(Permanent Residency) after 2 years(unless otherwise i pass the NAATI exam OR i show A$1,00,000 in Australian bank for 1 year which is not possible for me) due to recent changes in PR rules.but if i go to Uni SA i will get the PR very easily.with that PR i can not only search for jobs but also can pursue higher studies as a local student of Australia.bt can ne1 throw some light on the reputation and prestige of UniSA.r their degrees respected worldwide?is it a good Uni in field of Computer Sc. OR IT research as i also hav got the intention of doing a little bit of research in future,if possible?some ppl did mention that UniSA is good in IT and Computer Science research
so if i finally decide to go to UniSA,will my career be ok considering the overall scenario and reputation?

one more Query:if someone passes out with a Master degree in IT(whether UniSA or RMIT) specializing in Netoworks and then a bit of research xpereince AND WITH A PR,what is his/her job scope out there in Australia?

PLS DO REPLY ME
looking forward forward for your help,
sincerely
ASC

Ceara

HSC
N/A
Hmmmmm...

Well.
My background: I'm a psychology student at Flinders Uni, so I know a bit about universities in SA.
UniSA in my opinion isn't all that great. Their reputation is passable, but I know that I'd personally tend to respect a degree from RMIT more. Which campus at UniSA? City campus has a better reputation by far than the satellite campuses, at least in a lot of degrees.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i dunno .. i kno all three states pretti well..
lik for technology.. Uni SA is gettiin better.. recalling up to 15 yrs ago it was still new..

and also there will always be ppl in adel uni who thinks everyother one is shit.. uni rivalry..
i think he'll be at the mawsons lakes campus/ technology park..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)