unplanned inventory investment (1 Viewer)

Tabbs

Hi, im starting to write notes on economic growth, and i was wondering if anyone could tell me how much detail i should go into about unplanned inventory investment and unplanned inventory disinvestment...

and what the hell are they??

please reply asap!

M@C D@DDY

HSC
u sure u need to no that? jus focus on GDP and eco development

AGB

HSC
yeh thats definitely not within the scope of the syllabus...no need to worry about it

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yeha and similarly for the rest of your summary be REALLY careful. cus if you got those terms from a text then chances are the same text has a multitude of other info you dont need to know

i-color

well it really doesn't hurt to have extra info...it's good to chuck them into essays to show that you're jsut that little bit better than everyone else.

unplanned inventory investment really just means in stock (from surplus in supply) since firms have extra inv they do not want, they will cut O the next year O leading to Y leading to C, S, T, M

and unplanned inventory disinvestment is just the opposite.

It connects the circular flow to economic growth and you can see how the multiplier effect works.

i-color

hmm the symbols from word didn't turn up in the last post...i'll just have to type it out again.

unplanned inventory investment really just means increase in stock (from surplus in supply) since firms have extra inv they do not want, they will cut O the next year and decreasing O leading to decrease Y leading to decrease C, S, T & M.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)