UNSW 2015 Sem 1 Results Thread (1 Viewer)

drelza

HSC
For me it's showing as mepassing 3 subjects only, meaning I failed one according to my wam passed units? But my WAM is ridiculous it means I would have barely passed each subject with 50-55 (was expecting 60-70s) and failing 1 with ~40 (expecting 50-60) which seems very unlikely. since I did 1 exam on the final day of exams week is it possible it still hasn't been included?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
For me it's showing as mepassing 3 subjects only, meaning I failed one according to my wam passed units? But my WAM is ridiculous it means I would have barely passed each subject with 50-55 (was expecting 60-70s) and failing 1 with ~40 (expecting 50-60s) which seems very unlikely. since I did 1 exam on the final day of exams week is it possible it still hasn't been included?
possible but not impossible

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Now it seems like the wam glitch only works for people who got lower scores

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, beat me in all three equivalent maths subjects, not only to mention getting 79 in MATH2501. Getting a DN in a lower maths course is actually like top 10% of all students doing that lower course, so that's heaps good effort :D

Welp, congrats m8. Meanwhile not looking forward to my next maths sub (which is stats).
Have faith-I am sure you can beat statistics:)))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)