Unsw aaa scholarship (1 Viewer)

Gujju

HSC
Today i graduated (wohoo) and got the nomination letter for unsw aaa scholarship...i never really got to talk to my year advisor after that and there are no further details on the letter. What do i do with it???thankss

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It means you should be $4000 richer.

Congrats!

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC
i got it too. is it like a direct bank deposit or does it go directly to uni fees etc?

Gujju

HSC
hang on! i dont know if it's AAA...the letter say " university of nsw scholarship nomination awarded to (my name) for commitment to his Senior Studies Presented by (school name) 19th september 2012 -signed by principal" this has to be AAA scholarship right???? but what next?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
hang on! i dont know if it's AAA...the letter say " university of nsw scholarship nomination awarded to (my name) for commitment to his Senior Studies Presented by (school name) 19th september 2012 -signed by principal" this has to be AAA scholarship right???? but what next?
You get a certificate of nomination and after enrolment you get an email/letter that asks for bank details. There's also like a BBQ sometime in Wk2/3 of semester 1.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Scientia people as well. Anyone who has a scholarship.

Lots of attractive women there. If I wasn't so introverted then, I would've talked to more of them (i.e. at least one of them)... :(

manscux

HSC
Congrats all recipients.....

To anybody that can answer; with the AAA scholarship can you spend it on what ever you want or is it only directed towards university fees or something to do with university

:)

viraj30

HSC
Congrats all recipients.....

To anybody that can answer; with the AAA scholarship can you spend it on what ever you want or is it only directed towards university fees or something to do with university

:)
lol same question! i dont want it to spend it on fees!

manscux

HSC
Hi.. thank you

also i heard that you get 5 bonus points

does this apply for law aswell which is like 99.65 (so in away if you have AAA you only need 94.65 ?)

Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)