UNSW Courses & Careers Day Roll Call (1 Viewer)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
lol sub-continental

its nigger. or i guess curry.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Boots Riley said:
UNSW is nice.. beautiful campus!

I sat in on one lecture, which was sorta painful to listen to, and didn't really say much. The lecturer had the flu, so meh. What puzzled me is how small the theatres were in the 'Central Lecture Block'.

The day seemed to be run by engineering students, they were everywhere. Sorta makes wonder, is that all UNSW has? Haha. Lots of Asians too.
there are big ones upstairs.

alex04

Ballerina
HSC
Yeah i went yesterday.

Comparing UNSW to USYD in their open days, I think the way USYD's set up is more practical and easy to get around. At UNSW the walk to the Roundhouse to get the red bag, info booklets and ask questions was quite a walk considering I started at the complete opposite side of the campus, there was a line up to get inside the roundhouse as they were making up the bags as people went in. Then I had to walk back to where I started to go to a Lecture.

I also went to the Medical Science lecture - we were in the CLB theatre on the bottom level - it was so small and there were so many people - people sitting on the steps and even on the floor in front of the lecturer on the ground and there were people at the doors.

phrred

HSC
LottoX said:
UNSW is a pretty small campus anyway. Also, along the way over to the roundhouse from upper campus, you can meet friends going past. I think I stopped around every 2 minutes for someone.

EDIT: Law <3
still takes 15-20 mins to walk from anzac to AGSM, botany st

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
the economics lecture was done my a currie dude. was funni, makes me wanna do econ now

-P_D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
P_Dilemma said:
the economics lecture was done my a currie dude. was funni, makes me wanna do econ now

-P_D
Yeah, I went to the finance one in the morning and he was lecturing that, thought he explained things pretty well. It was pretty damn packed too (with the majority being asians).

"Chubby"

HSC
phrred said:
theres usually 2 express buses
1 that goes along anzac and one that goes up high st
no no, lolz.....i meant that from where the express bus stops.....thats the entrance and from the entrance to like clb buildings and the uni library is like a 1km walk.lol

phrred

HSC
Chubby said:
no no, lolz.....i meant that from where the express bus stops.....thats the entrance and from the entrance to like clb buildings and the uni library is like a 1km walk.lol
if u come to unsw next yr ull see theres 2 expresses one that stops all the way down at the main entrance and one that stops 3 times along high st so its only a 2 min walk to CLB and the library if u catch the right bus

Raginsheep

HSC
Musk said:
Randwick racecourse ? lmao call about a dry uni. not even one night club?
Its a joke dude. City is only a bus ride away anywayz but then its not about the university's social life; just proximity to certain locations which I admit, Usyd has an advantage.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
The Computer Science Lecture was awesome, Richard Buckland(I think) pwns, a very funny guy as well. CSE ftw!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
even cheaper i think if you buy those bus cards which let you swipe on 10 times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)