[[ UNSW DEANS LIST ]] Experienced Maths Tutor (1 Viewer)

z3288301

HSC
My name is Kevin and I graduated from Sydney Technical High School in 2008 and I’m offering tutoring for all HSC mathematics courses . During school, I was consistently ranked first in mathematics extension 2 (4 unit) and achieved a final mark of 98. I'm currently undertaking a double degree in Commerce and Science, majoring in Actuarial Studies and Mathematics respectively. In recognition for my results for 2009, I was placed into the 2010 Faculty of Science Deans' List. This is a list of about 50 of the highest performing students in the Science Faculty, which has over 4000 students. Since 2008 I have tutored both privately as well as for tutoring centres giving me 2 years of experience. I believe that, with my knowledge combined with my past experience, i will be able to assist those that are having difficulties with the course and also those wishing to further excel.

Credentials

Current WAM 88 HD

Here is a list of the UNSW mathematics courses I've done so far:

MATH1151 Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1A 93 HD
MATH1251 Mathematics for Finance and Actuarial Studies 1B 96 HD
MATH1081 Discrete Mathematics 94 HD
MATH2111 Higher Several Variable Calculus 90 HD
MATH2801 Theory of Statistics 89 HD
MATH2601 Higher Linear Algebra HD (only know the grade since NTEU currently have a strike)

I'm willing to travel to Campsie, Burwood, Strathfield and Hurstville. Other places are negotiable but may incur an additional travel cost.

If you're interested or have an queries, please email me at hscmathematics@gmail.com.

Last edited:

WhiteBeard

HSC
how much do you charge per hour, and do you do chem and physics 3unit and 4unit math ?

niggas10

Banned
HSC
N/A
88WAM for maths is nothing special everyone.

I have gotten 89 for two out of three maths subjects I have done.

Just consider that.

Just look at it, all his maths subjects are really high , how then is the WAM 88 , its because MATHs is the only thing that is making his wam what it is.

Last edited:

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
88WAM for maths is nothing special everyone.

I have gotten 89 for two out of three maths subjects I have done.

Just consider that.

Just look at it, all his maths subjects are really high , how then is the WAM 88 , its because MATHs is the only thing that is making his wam what it is.
wtf is wrong with you, he does actuarial, which brings you down - if he didnt it would be at least 93>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)