UNSW eco society (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
help me i saw this announcement in a lecture theres an eco event tmrw from 4-7 but thats all i know idk if its useful or anything plus its like a way to make friensd but to be honest I cbf because its at 4pm and like my in person tutorial for math ends at 10am and i wanted to go home and do the online lectures but idek atp if its worth to go

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
help me i saw this announcement in a lecture theres an eco event tmrw from 4-7 but thats all i know idk if its useful or anything plus its like a way to make friensd but to be honest I cbf because its at 4pm and like my in person tutorial for math ends at 10am and i wanted to go home and do the online lectures but idek atp if its worth to go
even if the lecture's worthless i reckon still go cause it's the perfect opportunity to meet people. up to you though

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
I would go to the Welcome to the School of Economics thing at 10:30 to 12:00 tomorrow

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
it was on eventbrite but apparently sale ended ... I can send you my qr code for it or something

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 7.39.47 pm.png
jokes it was today
so i have to get facebook for these society events bruh i hate facebook for some reason ive never used it too

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)