UNSW ENROLLMENT HELP! (1 Viewer)

TrueAlpha

HSC
Hey I am up to the enrolment process for my Bachelor of Arts/Law and am very confused about everything. All I know is for Arts I wanted to major in politics and international relations and minor in sociology and anthropology. However, I’m confused as the only classes that seem to appear for sociology and anthropology are honours classes with 0 enrolments.

Furthermore, the recommended introduction class to law is full and am really confused about what to do instead.

Any help would be much appreciated!

HSC
If one of your core courses is full, you should join the waiting list and if there isn't one, fill out the full class enrolment request form at https://www.student.unsw.edu.au/full-class-enrolment

If your request isn't fulfilled and you're nearing the start of the trimester, you should start emailing your faculty/course professor/whichever coordinator is available to you

I don't know anything about your first question tho soz

TrueAlpha

HSC
If anyone can help with my first question that would be much appreciated as I’m trying to enrol before any other classes fill up, however I don’t want to make any mistakes!

TrueAlpha

HSC
UPDATE: I figured out that you have to check the handbook to enrol in the courses they suggest. I’ve been able to find the right courses for sociology and anthropology now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)