UNSW Faculty of Law Essay Comp (1 Viewer)

van.tango

HSC
Is there anyone else being forced to write an essay by their Extension teacher on the topic from this competition? For those who haven't heard about it...
"The Government should not interefere in people's right to practice their religion."
I haven't a clue where to start. Anybody got any ideas?

slowjam10

HSC
Ha ..lol i just got that this morning at 7.30 from by Ext teacher :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::burn::burn:i hate being forced to enter something, would much rather do something of my own accord.

Got any ideas for it yet?

slowjam10

HSC
opps i just checked the sheet, mine is the future leaders essay lol

q is the purpose of a writer is to keep covilization from destroying itself. 800-1000 word essay due in august

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
There are a few people who always enter from my school. I'm not sure if i'll have the time or be bothered to write on though. I suppose you could talk about human rights etc. You can prob find some good recent articles on France etc as well =]. I'm sure there's alot more arguments for/against and example you can use but i can't think of any off the top of my head at the moment.

ShadowSwifter

HSC
slowjam10 said:
opps i just checked the sheet, mine is the future leaders essay lol

q is the purpose of a writer is to keep covilization from destroying itself. 800-1000 word essay due in august
Hey Buddy, you mind telling me what is this "future leader essay" competition? Maybe a link to it? Thx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)