UNSW first year commerce textbooks for sale! (1 Viewer)

ilessthan3u

HSC
ECON1101 - Micro
Microeconomics Study Guide 8E
- NEW & UNUSED
$30 ONO

ECON1202 - QMA
Mathematics of Finance - Zima, Knox, Brown
- NEW & UNUSED
$60 ONO

Managing Mathematics - Judith Watson
- NEW & UNUSED
$8 ONO

POLITICS IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
POLS1017 - International relations in the 20th century
Twentieth Century World and Beyond - Keylor
- NEW & UNUSED
$60 ONO

Last edited:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
ill wait then
Textbook lists are coming out on the 18th so not long now... btw I'm interested in getting QMA off you, that is unless UNSW doesn't change the prescribed text.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
I"m willing to sell some first year txtbooks.

Statistics for Management and Economics - Keller

ECON1101-
Microeconomics - 5th Edition by Douglas McTaggart, Christoper Findlay and MIchael Parkin

Introductory Mathemtical Analysis -11th Edition - Ernest F.Haeussler, Jr. Richard S. Paul Richard Wood

ECON1102-
Macroeconomics - 8th edition by Jackson & Mclver

Prices negotiable ;0

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
Last time I checked with the UNSW bookshop (they have textlists for some subjects) about Micro and Macro, their textbooks have changed from last years.

For Macro, it's: Principles of Macroeconomics 2nd Edition by Bernanke et al.
I'm assuming the same books (as in also by Bernanke et al.) for Microeconomics are used since I saw the package where they're selling together back to back in the bookshop.

Besides that, QMA and accounting books stayed the same... Given if no last minute changes were done...

/edit: If you're looking to buy 2nd hand micro/macro textbooks, might want to consider check them out from first year '08 commerce/business students at USYD or Macquarie... I saw somewhere they used the exact textbook last year...? I could be wrong tho.

Last edited:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Last time I checked with the UNSW bookshop (they have textlists for some subjects) about Micro and Macro, their textbooks have changed from last years.

I'm assuming the same books (as in also by Bernanke et al.) for Microeconomics are used since I saw the package where they're selling together back to back in the bookshop.

Besides that, QMA and accounting books stayed the same... Given if no last minute changes were done...

/edit: If you're looking to buy 2nd hand micro/macro textbooks, might want to consider check them out from first year '08 commerce/business students at USYD or Macquarie... I saw somewhere they used the exact textbook last year...? I could be wrong tho.
OMG I can actually sell my USYD Macro textbook from last year!! Bernanke et al... what are the chances!! UNSW and USYD have done a switcharoo with most textbooks this year XD

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
someone buy my qmb textbook

qma is taken until session 2 someone buy it then

wendyw217

HSC
QMA stayed the same, accounting's changed, and so's micro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)