UNSW HELP (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 7.02.38 pm.png
im worried about the amount of workload I have with these courses I heard math 1141 is hard and two eco courses might be tough?

i have to travel to campus 3 times a week friday is annoying af for one hour

HSC
View attachment 42369
im worried about the amount of workload I have with these courses I heard math 1141 is hard and two eco courses might be tough?

Idk about econ but I've heard that 1141 and 1241 had a more proof based approach compared to their 31 counterparts
Considering it's 1st year maths, it shouldn't be too bad though, judging from what I've looked at in the course outlines

liamkk112

HSC
View attachment 42369

the workload is the workload, there's really no way around it unfortunately

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
is it possible to learn micro and macro economics in the same term or would it be tough idk if micro is a prereq for macro

liamkk112

HSC

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

liamkk112

HSC
HALF
ALL THAT WORK IS FOR ONE TERM??? ONE TERMMMMM ONE???

Im done for but atleast the first ten pages seems easy
uhhh yea ... i mean u picked higher math lol idk what u were expecting

most of it is at least related to ext2 anyway, the only things that are super different and new are definition of limit, some theorems like mean-value and intermediate value, some new curves and riemann sums. at least the rest of the content is just another layer on top of advanced-ext2, in the calculus section i'm talking about. not to say its gonna be an easy subject coz it def won't be but yea

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
uhhh yea ... i mean u picked higher math lol idk what u were expecting

most of it is at least related to ext2 anyway, the only things that are super different and new are definition of limit, some theorems like mean-value and intermediate value, some new curves and riemann sums. at least the rest of the content is just another layer on top of advanced-ext2, in the calculus section i'm talking about. not to say its gonna be an easy subject coz it def won't be but yea
yeah i can see why a math degree has a 90% drop rate 😵 most people drop second year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)