UNSW Info Day Meat-Up (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
ok here's what happened (from an observer). riproot and effy were holding hands or someshit idk, wasnt paying attention. Then randomly shadowdude grabs effy hand with both his hands and doesnt let her go. I turn around and see shadowdude grabbing her, I was like "let her go" he was like "but i m a jealous lover" and trying get her in to some bear hug or something. I literally had to rip his arms off her and hold him all the way to the bus.

P.S 304 to gold rep me rafy please :p
hahahahahahahaha, I think if effylove pressed charges shadowdude could be in trouble

twistedrebel

HSC
I was like what, some joke, then i m ripping his grip off her. Then holding him so he doesnt try again(he wanted to)

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah that aint cool dude what the fuck

you shouldnt do that to people

HSC
N/A
ok here's what happened (from an observer). riproot and effy were holding hands or someshit idk, wasnt paying attention. Then randomly shadowdude grabs effy hand with both his hands and doesnt let her go. I turn around and see shadowdude grabbing her, I was like "let her go" he was like "but i m a jealous lover" and trying get her in to some bear hug or something. I literally had to rip his arms off her and hold him all the way to the bus.

P.S 304 to gold rep me rafy please :p
fucking hell

wat rong u

im not targetting you or anything johann, but that's messed up
don't do that to people

not even as a joke
hahahahahahahaha, I think if effylove pressed charges shadowdude could be in trouble
this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)