UNSW Law/U Mel/U Syd JD programs - help and opinions needed thanks! (1 Viewer)

blissful828

HSC
N/A
Dear all,

Hello! This is my first time posting here and I'm interested in pursuing my JD program in Australia. I have been searching various forums and find that this forum is the most informative regarding Aus. JD programs.

I recently received an offer from UNSW, and I'm wondering the distinction between the three:

1) How is it regarded in Australia?
2) Is it easy to transfer to other universities?
3) There is this 'pathway' to Oxford university for UNSW - can any one tell me about it more? E.g. how hard it is to get in, the selection process, etc
4) Job prospects?
5) Workload compared?
6) Teaching quality? (I prefer more innovative approaches)
7) The school surrounding? Mel vs. Sydney ( I have only been to Sydney before)
8) Prestige?

And above being considered, I do plan to return to Asia area after I finish my JD program. If that makes a difference, which one would be better?

Many thanks for your input!!

P.S: All JD programs for these 3 universities

HSC
Dear all,

Hello! This is my first time posting here and I'm interested in pursuing my JD program in Australia. I have been searching various forums and find that this forum is the most informative regarding Aus. JD programs.

I recently received an offer from UNSW, and I'm wondering the distinction between the three:

1) How is it regarded in Australia?
2) Is it easy to transfer to other universities?
3) There is this 'pathway' to Oxford university for UNSW - can any one tell me about it more? E.g. how hard it is to get in, the selection process, etc
4) Job prospects?
5) Workload compared?
6) Teaching quality? (I prefer more innovative approaches)
7) The school surrounding? Mel vs. Sydney ( I have only been to Sydney before)
8) Prestige?

And above being considered, I do plan to return to Asia area after I finish my JD program. If that makes a difference, which one would be better?

Many thanks for your input!!

P.S: All JD programs for these 3 universities
how is law?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)