unsw on saturday (1 Viewer)

hatty

Banned
how are the buses? do expresses run on weekends? alot of people loitering around like the shitheads they are on campus?

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Some classes run at saturday, for example Badminton Club. Otherwise I'd expect a nice place to skateboard and shoot a movie, do photography, or go on a date ;)

maybe not on the last one..

DavidV

HSC
u arent meant to shoot movies on campus without permission.

we got in trouble for filming our revue videos on campus and things, even just recording behind the scenes stuff isnt allowed.

but yeah, esmes is open on saturdays as well so if u go in to do some study you can still grab good food at esmes!

DavidV

HSC
they arent THAT strict, i think we had a bad security guard that didnt understand it was for revue purposes and was strict about it...

generally im sure they wouldnt care. 90% of revue videos are filmed on campus anyway...

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
*gasp* esmes is open even on saturday! oh thank the lord!! but wouldnt they close pretty early anyway?

saturdays at unsw is extremely quiet, and yea you see a few skateboarders here and there.. and quite a few people with shopping bags filled with fruits and veges. and still see ppl lying around on the library lawn...transport for both trains and buses generally is pretty crap on weekends..inevitably...unless the new transport minister is japanese.

Ghost

Lost
HSC
God....can't belive they put a physics test on a Saturday.... :D i can't complain cause I live like 10 minutes away...feel sorry for my friends though...most of them are like 2 hours away

j4x0r

HSC
try sitting the gamsat on a saturday :S 5.5 hours of exams on a saturday at the racecourse

shannonm

HSC
N/A
daiana said:
*gasp* esmes is open even on saturday! oh thank the lord!! but wouldnt they close pretty early anyway?
ya they close at 4pm, also the small store in mathews arcade is open on weekends too

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Sometimes shit goes on there on Saturdays socially so some weekends youll get a lot of people but its never anywhere near what its like during the week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)