HSC
Uni Grad
Summary of my day
- Free popcorn
- Free kangaroo meat
- Free flairy floss
- Free brochures
- Free badges (pokemon club, etc)
- Got a lot from economic and international humanitary law + the lecturers were awesome and heaps comedic about their fields.
- Timstar pretty much cockblocked me when me and my friends were taking photos. (I went to usyd week earlier and he did this shit too.. NOT COOL BRO.)
- Rude bogan dude with his son telling my mate for "pushing in" (prick - some guy pushed in front of him and he just got butthurt)
- UNSW comparatively newer lecture buildings and hotter chicks - i know what my first preference is going to be in 2015
I was trying to find LoLSoc, i wanted a free rp card.
I cbs trying bush tucker, looked half-dodge.
Bogan was probs rude coz he was alienated by over 9000 asians.
Hotter chicks definitely :)))))))))

fionarykim

HSC
Was amazingggg, the atmospehre was great and it was easier to get around than USYD
AND SOO MUCH FREE FOODDD, i had 5 free sausages sizzles HAHAH, popcorn, icecream, fairyfloss, fanta and even beer! (which i didnt drink ofc (Y)

oh and the timstar buisness yeah he was there, tried to hug me but i really didnt need to touch his sweaty body so i dodged ==
ah man

planino

HSC
Did anyone operate the crane set up by the mining eng faculty (I think)? It was heaps fun picking up a bucket load of stones and putting them in the dumptruck!

Amazing uni and amazing facility. UNSW gets promoted heaps and the marketing department (or whatever) is defs amazing, but it's all justified :)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Did anyone operate the crane set up by the mining eng faculty (I think)? It was heaps fun picking up a bucket load of stones and putting them in the dumptruck!

Amazing uni and amazing facility. UNSW gets promoted heaps and the marketing department (or whatever) is defs amazing, but it's all justified :)
Yeah I saw that. One of the people from my high school was helping out with the crane at around 10am today

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Was amazingggg, the atmospehre was great and it was easier to get around than USYD
AND SOO MUCH FREE FOODDD, i had 5 free sausages sizzles HAHAH, popcorn, icecream, fairyfloss, fanta and even beer! (which i didnt drink ofc (Y)

oh and the timstar buisness yeah he was there, tried to hug me but i really didnt need to touch his sweaty body so i dodged ==
ah man
Did ObliviousNinja check you out?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

ah man
Shoulda slapped him. Publicly embarrass him.

Did ObliviousNinja check you out?
Actually im not gonna lie, who profile picture actually looks strangely familiar.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
would actually like to do that, but bump into him so often, like legit every week
if i were to do that every time i saw him, id have a sore hand -sigh-
I guess you must live in northern Sydney then (somewhere between Hunters Hill, Lane Cove, Epping and West Ryde) because he mainly resides in that area.

ObliviousNinja lives somewhere near that rough quadrilateral

fionarykim

HSC
yeahh im at top ryde and west ryde almost every single day HAHA, sad for me

HAHA is oblivious ninja a girl or boy? :DD

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
yeahh im at top ryde and west ryde almost every single day HAHA, sad for me

HAHA is oblivious ninja a girl or boy? :DD
oh. GG then

ObliviousNinja is a male. Also known as my best mate. However for some strange reason in the last 2 months he has grown a great interest in the female gender.

Hence his female avatar. And if you look at my sig...

However due to his personality he is driven by several conflicting personas. So I'm actually not sure whether his constant rabbiting on about girls, Asian girls, NSGs and PLCers are actually true or him just poking fun.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
"Dear DET

I came across this certain individual whom, turns up to Sydney schools. He is an adult, and poses with students from public schools.

He has an:
Public page: https://www.facebook.com/TimstarSun
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Timstar.Fashion
Youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/BMGRECORD?feature=watch

In his latest created event (http://www.facebook.com/events/154856771382555/) , he entailed his following plans:
Monday 12th: James Ruse
Tuesday 13th: Sydney Girls
Wednesday 14th: North Sydney Girls
Thursday 15th: Carlingford High
Friday 16th: Epping Boys
Monday 19th: Cheltenham Girls
Tuesday 20th: Riverside Girls
Wednesday 21st: Chatswood High
Thursday 22nd: Marist Brothers
Friday 23rd: Holy Cross
Monday 26th: Hunters Hill High

To sum it up, he takes photos with school students and devotes his love to many female individuals from public schools, often under the name of TIMSTAR RAP.

FROM worried member of the public"
need another letter pls

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
need another letter pls
Omg i just heard his rap and its terrible... Can someone just battle this man-child and make him stfu. He just ruined my favourite genre, killed my how i see 8 mile now and cock blocked twice.
Not sure if serious, he attended james ruse? since ive heard his raps.. What is life.

Last edited:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Who's this Timstar you talk about?
The hero of our times, the light of the Top Ryde universe. He who knows all.

In all seriousness he is a deranged little man who knows nothing more than to prey on Asian girls, highschoolers at that. He is 23.

I do not know his personality but he definitely has a persona in which he believes he is famous (notorious is the better word).

fionarykim

HSC
im confused LOOL
kings boys? idk, haha i cant say i like any school of boys

LOL zomg timstar -facepalm-

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Who was on the shuttle bus at 9:30ish? I overhead 3 guys talking about timstar, is it anyone on here? :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)