UNSW student advice (1 Viewer)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
are you like one of those kids that has tons of friends in the grade above and now you're all alone coz they're gone
no i already have a solid friendgroup in my yr it's just i'm not interested in talking to the rest of my cohort due to lots of things i've heard 😬
also i wanted to try help them bcz how else will i get med discounts like be fr (this also applies to some of my friends; i expect at least one of them to get usyd med)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
my advice from experience take university seriously, do not settle for an average wam it's just not good enough set the bar higher and you'll have more opportunities. attend all classes including lectures yes, it makes for a good habit to attend all your classes unless there's a clash or it's too overwhelming or ur sick or smth. another thing is that it's okay to fall behind don't beat yourself up about it however try to stay afloat if u know what I mean. lastly take care of yourself university isn't everything have a life outside of it, go to the gym, see friends, eat properly and sleep well 🌟🌟🌟
"adults need 6-8 hours of sleep"
so should i sleep for 6 or 8 hours its a big difference
like i could start training to sleep for 8 cus it might be good for health but is that a waste of time

carrotsss

HSC
like i could start training to sleep for 8 cus it might be good for health but is that a waste of time
6 hours really isn’t ideal, 7 is considered the minimum to be good for your health and I think for most people 8 is more optimal

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
were you born yesterday how did you get this far 😭 8 hours of sleep is not a waste if anything its ideal. 6-8 hours is a range every night isn't the same, some nights you'll get 6 or less, other nights you'll get 8 or more. but your weekly average should be within 6-8 hours, some ppl function on less sleep than others so be mindful of that, 6 might be too little for you personally or 8 might be too little it differs between people

liamkk112

HSC
were you born yesterday how did you get this far 😭 8 hours of sleep is not a waste if anything its ideal. 6-8 hours is a range every night isn't the same, some nights you'll get 6 or less, other nights you'll get 8 or more. but your weekly average should be within 6-8 hours, some ppl function on less sleep than others so be mindful of that, 6 might be too little for you personally or 8 might be too little it differs between people
surely 10-12 hours is good because that’s been me this whole holidays

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
the irony of having to do an assignment on negative impactss of poor sleep while getting dogshit sleep 💀

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
STAYIN UP ALLL NIGHT
ORDER ME PAD THAI
THEN WE GON SLEEP TILL NOOOONN

IMAAAAAAAAAAGINE A WORLD LIKE THAT

IIIIIIIIIMAGINNNEEE A WORLDDDDD LIKE THAT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)