ur classmates external marks & rankings (1 Viewer)

kangarulz

Procrastinaton
HSC
hi there, ive just heard some of my friends talking that your external marks are also affected by your internal rankings. is this true?
like i thought that the internal rankings get the internal marks e.g. first place will get highest internal mark, etc.

then the internal marks are halved, and external marks = other half.
but the external marks are ranked against the state, not your internal rankings - so the internal doesn't play an affect on your external if you get me?

but my friends are saying that if u got the highest external mark for ur class, the first rank in your class takes that mark and not you.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
kangarulz said:
hi there, ive just heard some of my friends talking that your external marks are also affected by your internal rankings. is this true?
like i thought that the internal rankings get the internal marks e.g. first place will get highest internal mark, etc.

then the internal marks are halved, and external marks = other half.
but the external marks are ranked against the state, not your internal rankings - so the internal doesn't play an affect on your external if you get me?

but my friends are saying that if u got the highest external mark for ur class, the first rank in your class takes that mark and not you.
what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)