ur 'comfort' item/style? (1 Viewer)

thirsty

HSC
whats the one piece of clothing or style of clothing that u can wear that will make u feel a million dollars no matter what?
for example for me its a black v neck top either long or short sleeves.
It goes with everything i own, can be dressed up or down and is v slimming lol.
also heels always make me feel great! lol
would be interesting to hear what u guys all have as ur fav.
also for make up it would be mascara for me

HSC
N/A
I like to wear a pair of dark-coloured bootcut jeans, paired with any of the plunging neckline tops I have (black, purple, fushia, red). I'm petite and have a high waist/boyish hips, so this takes the attention... elsewhere...:p

As for makeup, blusher is my absolute best friend - gives my face a bit more definition, brings colour into my face, makes my face look 'brighter'... love it love it love it! Looks best with a little bit of lip gloss.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
it would have to be this green satin skirt that i've had for ages but never gets boring...i love it. it always makes me feel feminine and pretty, no matter what i pair it with - sometimes i wear it around the house with an old baggy tshirt on and it still feels nice.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol well they dont make me fell 'a million dollars' or whatever, but if im lounging around, doing nothing in particular, i feel wrong without my ugg boots. i have had them for 4 years now and they are most comfy things ever. i could live in them if they weren't so derro.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i have several nostalgic items that hold a special place in my heart.

i took the buttons off this pink cardigan i bought at an op shop and replaced them with white love-heart buttons that i bought at clegs, and whenever i wear it i get the most adoring looks from everyone: young and old, male and female.

the same with my boots. they're these groovy alternative diamante patchwork cloth gold and tan leather flat boots that i bought at glebe markets for $30 and they have got me more compliments than all my other clothes put together.

i also have this bright orange print floor length cloth dress that i bought at st kilda markets a few months ago that was sitting in my cupboard, i wore it one night because i had nothing else to wear and about 8 women asked me where i bought my dress in a two hour time period.

for makeup, i have found THE most amazing colour lipstick, perfect consistency, perfect in every way. clinique bare brilliance lipstick in blushing coral. i have repurchased twice and will continue to do so. makes me feel like a million dollars, i wear it every waking moment.

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
my vinatge red dress,, i know very boring explanation but wen im in it not to sound to cocky oh who cares but i get compliments well really the dress does haha and just makes me feel gorg

also my vinatge chanel bag it was my grandmothers passed down to me wooooot woooooooooot go my yiya

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Ive got a red lipstick from the body shop that i wear when i go out that always makes me feel better, for some weird rerason

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I love bootleg jeans, and singlet tops from Tokito. They always make me feel so comfortable and gorgeous...

silence...

I'm voting for Dukakis.
HSC
I always feel comfy in my 'uniform': jeans and sneakers. I hate getting dressed up coz it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Skeeta

HSC
yeah blush saves me from looking like a zombie

wearing a sunscreen/moisturiser everyday has done great things for my skin, BUT it is white white white!

Lainee

HSC
I love smelling nice, so I almost never leave the house with some perfume on. It always makes me feel great!

ohh la la

HSC
nice underwear.
always nice underwear.

and perfume. esp. ysatsis by givenchy or burberry london

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I feel good... when my hair is groomed and I'm wearing some kind of eye make-up. :)

arrested development
HSC
Tights make me happy.

And I feel really "fresh" when it's cold outside and I have clean hair and nice perfume on.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
My Air Max 87 Brown/Brown sneakers.

Ever so comfortable, ever so stylish, ever so rare, ever so fly.

And also my adicolor Tron jacket is the high of teh cool.

girlyprincess

HSC
Hey,

For me, it would have to be my Tsubi skinny leg jeans with the little zips on the legs and just heaps of accessories- bangles, necklaces, headbands, belts and headscarves- I LOVE to accessorise 'cause it adds extra "oomph" to any outfit!

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Jeans (goes with everything)
My pink Roxy belt (awesome, can wear anything with it jeans, dresses over jeans etc.)
shirts/hats from valleygirl, ses, witchery are also great yet cheap.
And i MUST have great hair, luckily this 99.9% times correct when i wake up in the morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)