Ur F@@Ken shitting me, CSSA Eng (1 Viewer)

Haku

just today teacher told us that we would have to sit the independant paper for AOS as the CSSA paper we did this monday was leaked out..!!!!! everyone was like "omg bro, u are F__ken shitting me"

teacher said some gay shit girl school gave out the question cause they did a week earlier...

fuk those people, omg, so pissed,

jsut when i thought the worst is over with both english, i even wrote ten pages for the essay..(i am not a nerd, nor do i chuck a nerd, just that its all bs)
and no one from our school had any prepared answers and everyone sad they didn;t get anything to do with cSSA questions...

fuk, another english exam, and i thought the worst was over...damn i am so pissed,

then i got home and saw on news some 13 year girl was raped by a group of 12 year old boys!!! how F-ed is this. and another girl tried to rape a timber wolf in america cause of watching anime (inuyasha), she survived...but wat the!!

and my friend is a ped peeking on a 12 year old girl, the girl next door!!!!

WTFFF... sorry bout the flaming. but thats so unfair to do the test again, isn;t there some law against resitting the paper? besides eng is all about copy copy copy anywayz!!!

snoopy05

HSC
yeah omg! same here, i have to do this frickin gay test today!
those were the cheltenham girls!! OMG MAN, they cant do this to us!!
WE HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO RE DO THE TEST !

but we seriously didnot need to know about your friend who peeked at his 12yr old neighbour, it was unnecessary thank you!

major booboo

HSC
wa-ow anger is in da house yall
and rightly so
wat school you guys go to anyways. i am making a list of shcools who got cancelled.

btw go to thread above. it's been bitching bout dis for last two days haha
you guys not the only ones.
myeah life goes on

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
major booboo said:
wa-ow anger is in da house yall
and rightly so
wat school you guys go to anyways. i am making a list of shcools who got cancelled.

btw go to thread above. it's been bitching bout dis for last two days haha
you guys not the only ones.
myeah life goes on

add turramurra high

Haku

well we only found out today, and it was before our chem exam,

so we were kinda pissed in chem....

but yea, we go concord high

hey post up the list u got of the school.

u can send emails to cheltenham to congratulate them on the wonderful management job they did

cheltenham-h.school@det.nsw.edu.au

major booboo

HSC
kk
concord high, tuzza, normo, nsbh, epping, OBVIOUSLY cheltenham, penno i think... who else?

people power growing.....

Haku

well some kid from our school is making a petition for not redoing the test
dun know how successful thats gonna be, maybe if people from all the school affected can join together and together do a petition to refuse to do the test again i think it will work, i seriously doubt if there were any people that actually go gist of this info before all this...

Haku

it was just posted that i was from Concord High School....

an internal petition within the school is underway

"Dear principal of Cheltenham girls high school.

i am a yr 12 student from a schoot i will not mention where, and as you well know that we are on our trials period, with the CSSA papers. apparently i've heard rummours that your school has commenced the trials before the supposed date of exam, which i assume that you have breached the conditions of the CSSA papers, that you must comply with the exam time table. if this is true, This action of yours will leads us, our school, and the rest of the state that does the Trial Exam based on the CSSA papers to re-do our exam! With all due respect sir, i have done my exam on the monday of this week and hearing that i may have to sit my exam again, i could not stress enough how annoyed i was.

sir, i ask for your explanation of your foolish action if this is true, and an apology, but if this is remained false, i apologise for my rudeness and over emphasis of my stresses on this matter. thank you for your time.

------------------ yr12 student from a NSW school who's doing trials from CSSA papers."

Credit go to snoopy...

sent mail to principle, no blame on the stuents!!!
understand the point the chelten people made

Last edited by a moderator:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Yeah it was definitely cheltenham girls! BItches! Our teacher is trying to not make us do the paper again! But i sort of dont mind doing it again!

They finished in the first two weeks after the holiday!

Haku

three time i have being asked, time and time again i answer concord high

please read the thread

major booboo

HSC
haha
nosadness

anyways i really dont think that letter is very appropriate or relevant dude. honestly send it if you want except they wont reply and it won't do anything. if you want a change talk to your school. not theirs.

Kayness

HSC
major booboo said:
haha
nosadness

anyways i really dont think that letter is very appropriate or relevant dude. honestly send it if you want except they wont reply and it won't do anything. if you want a change talk to your school. not theirs.

but we are man~ as u speak all of the 144 students in our school are sending email to our prinicpal as a petition...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
christ do we need a thousand threads on this?

major booboo

HSC
so is anyone going to be bothered to study again for it? grrrrrr how tedious. mite giv me a chance to do well in lear tho. :)

myeah im off. if you find out more schools or names of schools involved email to me neb_soulja@hotmail.com

Haku

prob not, but i seriously doubt we will do it again with all students rebel!!!

note, we got more than 144 students mentioned by Kayness,,,we got 666 students...jking nothing accurate, but around there

year 12 have 150 i think, and like 2/3 is international....

wowow, snoopy also sent a mail to our own principle complaining, this is such a big whingy orgy, but yea, anyone else wanna send to my prinple feel free here: concord-h.school@det.nsw.edu.au

anywayz, is concord/burwood even near cheltenham?!!! cause only schools in the area got the info or something

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)