urban places (1 Viewer)

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
ok, as far i i can see, this topic is quite easy, particuarly the urban dynamics bit. who else is using sydney as a case study cos what i figure is that from now we can help each other maximise our marks by sharing info. not only in this topic but in all. i know that we all wanna do well, cos, who doesnt really, so if we help out, we can do that... whos for that?

robson

Sydney case study

hey, i have done a case study on Sydney as a world city.. you can have it if you want, i posted it in RESOURCES, but i guess they didnt want to put it up..

and if you think it is crap then you can fix it or throw it out...

i have tries to do it allong the line of the syllabus outcomes and each part is under the specific tasks, just look at it and you should understand what i mean...
and i tried to make it as thorough as possible....

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN CHANGE MINE...

cheers,

robson

malkin86

HSC
I heard that Sydney has a bible belt... wth?

It's supposedly in the north/ northwest... Up where all the Hillsong stuff is.

Jedi Benji

All teh good stuff on urban growth, as well as urban decay and renewal is up near teh Hills District

Teh best Case Study is liek Kellyville, with liek teh growth n other stuff, and the developing area.

Good example in an essay tbh

sally123

uRBAN dYNAMICS

you all make it sound like urban dynamics is so easy i don't understand it i have tried but it just won't sink in i know all the definitions but they just don't make sense.!!!

Mendo

HSC
Hey yeah, I'm doing Sydney as a case study for a large metropolitan centre for urban dynamics.

Cos i don't live near Sydney nor have been there, I only know what I do from a text book. If anyone would post up names of Suburbs and in what area of Syndey they are (eg, north west) and what sort of urban dynamic is present there I would really really appreciate it.

I don't mean to scab info. off people I just need some help. Just a name, area and name of the urban dynamic would surfice. Thanks so much everyone. Good luck!

malkin86

HSC
Erskineville - inner-west Sydney, urban decay and renewal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)