• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

URGENT (Coles Myer Group Interview) (1 Viewer)

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
it's been over a month since i passed the group interview and i've still got no replies, whats the deal :(

Carlito

HSC
yeah i rang them and they said i just had to wait till something becomes available, but then a few days later i got an email saying positions were available at kmart and to ring the store if i wanted the position.

They then gave me an interview and now i have the job

not sure if my phone call had anything to do with it or if it was just a co-incidence tho

Aussiechick

HSC
I got a job at Coles the other day - They rang me last tuesday about having an interview on saturday, I went, they gave me the job on sunday, I had my induction yesterday, and I have my first shift on friday!

How quick is that! I had nothing for a month or so, and then this so quickly :) I'm so glad I got the job!

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
i got an interview at target... the fkers ring me up 9am that morning asking if i wanted to come in at 12 for the interview. i'm like.. sure. So i get there 20mins early... and an 30mins later im still waiting in their reception for an interview. they were running late, how nice of them.

And after all that fk-ing around i didn't get a job. I've realised employers don't want honest employees.

So now i'm on the waiting list for 3mths just incase something comes available. HA as if it will.

prof

HSC
coles myer are fucked...at least liverpool coles is!...i had a group interview beginning of feb. i passed it, although the notice was a week late (couldnt have complained then)...i was told to wait for a fone call askin me to come in for an individual interview..that fone call never came. i wrote an email to the head office and they said they'd email me back. i was then emailed like a week later tellin me to fone liverpool coles and organise an interview time. i did, and i went to the interview and got the job straight away. the manager gave me forms and shit and asked me to bring em back asap. i brought back all of em a week later cept the tax file form cos i was still waitin for my tfn. they said they'd give me a call during the week about my first shift etc...i didnt get the call..
a week later i gave em my tfn and asked about the call i was supposed to recieve...the "acting" manager took down my number again!! and said id get a call....suprise! i didnt get the call
a week later i called them up and they said they must've lost my forms, but the position has been given to someone else... fuck these idiots. i complained to the head office and the recruitment dude said she'd look into it, but nothing will probably come of it..
in conclusion, > fuck coles myer

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
What did u say in the interview to not have gotten the job?!
i dunno, i figure that being honest abt what i was looking for.. or what my strengths and weaknesses were. They asked a whole lot of questions like hobbies and best achievement, favourite moment etc and im thinking 'wtf has this got to do with you?!'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)