Urgent Help!! (1 Viewer)

a-n-d-r-e-w

HSC
If your doing bioethics for a religious tradition, how many different issues must you deal with, e.g. abortion, euthanasia, ivf, stem cell research etc. or can you just mention one

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
one probably won't be enough unless you can produce like 4 pages of essay on it.
Even then, you're still probably better off knowing more than one..
I'm going to be doing Euthanasia and Stem Cell Research, as viewed by the Catholic Church and (I think) the Anglican Church.
Good luck!

ktshambles

Minty Car
HSC
I'm not doing bioethics, but my teacher mentioned that three or four different aspects of bioethics will be sufficient to write a good essay.

maddie01

HSC
I'm doing bioethics and using abortion and cloning. We did the full procedures and stuff with both.

mathslover

HSC
2 or 3 IMO.
im doing bioethics - abortion euthanasia and i forget the other one:rolleyes:

HSC
bioethics is abortion and euthanasia, then you talk about the how if varies within each domination of all the major religions

we did bioethics for christianity, judaism and islam.

mathslover

HSC
honeyissweet25 said:
bioethics is abortion and euthanasia, then you talk about the how if varies within each domination of all the major religions

we did bioethics for christianity, judaism and islam.
i did it for hinduism and buddhism.
do i have to talk about the different sects or something, since they dont have denominations?
cz so far i have been just discussing the bioethical issues generally.

HSC
mathslover said:
i did it for hinduism and buddhism.
do i have to talk about the different sects or something, since they dont have denominations?
cz so far i have been just discussing the bioethical issues generally.
with bioethics they want you to be specific so
yep defiantly the different sects, and how they differ, and if they don't just day that 'generally euthanasia within islam is not expectable within both shi'ite and sunni sectors...' etc... lol of cause in reference with buddhism and hinduism, also remember to included passages from scriptures and the likes... :)

mathslover

HSC
honeyissweet25 said:
with bioethics they want you to be specific so
yep defiantly the different sects, and how they differ, and if they don't just day that 'generally euthanasia within islam is not expectable within both shi'ite and sunni sectors...' etc... lol of cause in reference with buddhism and hinduism, also remember to included passages from scriptures and the likes... :)
yes i have quotes from the sacred texts for hinduism and Buddhism.
ive done sexual ethics for islam.. but i talk about islam as a whole. Havent found any info on the 2 sects.

HSC
mathslover said:
yes i have quotes from the sacred texts for hinduism and Buddhism.
ive done sexual ethics for islam.. but i talk about islam as a whole. Havent found any info on the 2 sects.
i dont do sexual ethics for islam... but if there beliefs are anything like bioethics is both sets should be pretty similar in belief. ask ur religion teacher if u cant find anything in ur class notes ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)