• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

[URGENT] Looking for 2U Maths Tutor Near Lidcombe/Strathfield (1 Viewer)

fuckedformaths

HSC
Hello,
I currently attend a top 10 selective school. I am rock-bottom for 2U Maths, aka I know absolutely nothing. I am currently on holidays for 2 weeks, and have the trials in week 2 (so 3weeks from now). I live near the Lidcombe area (1minute walk from station) and am willing to travel by train up to 10minutes (Strathfield/Parra area) if that is more suited. I am looking for a competent tutor who would be willing to teach someone who needs to learn a lot, from the basics. If you are patient enough and willing to help me, please post here/PM me and we can negotiate prices and such.

-----------
I prefer to have tutor as much as possible these holidays and in the first week of school before the trials as long as it is possible with the tutor (even everyday if that is what it takes). I am not looking for a tutor who is available only once a week or such. If you are good, I would also like to stick with you until my HSC.

Thanks again, and please respond if you can help!

----------
Edit;
I am extremely keen on shaping up before my trials, so please don't think I'm an unwilling drop-kick :)

pacman911

HSC
I can help you Out at strathfield library. My rate is 30 p/h and am available several times during the week. Pm me if interested :)

AbsoluteValue

HSC
2UNIT MATHS IS A JOKE :) IT IS SO EASY. People who did not do Ex1 and Ex2 maths at my school are struggling with 2UNIT Maths because they have very limited knowledge. Ex2 maths helped me a lot, it makes other subjects look so easy, well 4UNIT isn't that hard itself, teachers make it seem hard.
Remember that 2UNIT maths is very basic and easy and you should be easily able to understand it.
I believe that you should be able to cover the entire 2 unit course in like 4 days max. Do like 3 topics a day. 2 unit isn't like 4 unit, it isn't about exposure, just try to understand the content, it never gets hard except for maybe probability.
Good luck man.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
!bump

Am not a female btw.
your gender bar says otherwise

2UNIT MATHS IS A JOKE :) IT IS SO EASY. People who did not do Ex1 and Ex2 maths at my school are struggling with 2UNIT Maths because they have very limited knowledge. Ex2 maths helped me a lot, it makes other subjects look so easy, well 4UNIT isn't that hard itself, teachers make it seem hard.
Remember that 2UNIT maths is very basic and easy and you should be easily able to understand it.
I believe that you should be able to cover the entire 2 unit course in like 4 days max. Do like 3 topics a day. 2 unit isn't like 4 unit, it isn't about exposure, just try to understand the content, it never gets hard except for maybe probability.
Good luck man.
Yeah easy for you. I know others who struggled with it.

Thief

!!
HSC
Good luck man.
Sorry but I believe that's absolute bs.

Nice name, fuckedformaths

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
lmao cover all 2u in 4 days.

HSC
Uni Grad
Good luck man.
Y U SO cocky for? Mate, get off that high horse. 2U maths ain't easy for a lot of people, especially those people whose brains don't click while doing maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)